[ROM] Lithium Mod - Source built awesomeness! Themes galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, superuser FC's which, in turn, makes anything else that uses it fc. Any idea why or how to fix it? I can't run any terminals because of the whole root thing.

I had the same issue, this is what worked for me. Go into settings->Applications->Manage Applications->All->Superuser Permissions and click Clear data button.

I did the same process for all the other apps that were force closing too. Good luck I hope this works for you.

If I end up having to stick my backup on there I'll give it a shot. Right now, after wiping and reinstalling, the setup thing fc's...lol

Talk about going backwards, it wouldn't even bootup my backup. Had to go back to what I was running previously.

If at 1st you don't succeed.....

Probably just the kernel, not the ROM.

Last edited:
this is grate rome but when i get the phone call the slider is broken..any one notice that?

i am using Insanely Clean Theme.

this is grate rome but when i get the phone call the slider is broken..any one notice that?

i am using Insanely Clean Theme.

theres a fix on the first page i believe...if its not on the first page, its in the thread somewhere

Screen Timeout

Has anyone else had any issue with the Screen Timeout setting? No matter how many times I set it to 1 minute, it keeps setting itself back to 15 seconds, which is so incredibly annoying. Whenever it sets itself back to 15 seconds, I don't even have time to read an email before the screen starts to dim.

Thanks,
Dave

Has anyone else had any issue with the Screen Timeout setting? No matter how many times I set it to 1 minute, it keeps setting itself back to 15 seconds, which is so incredibly annoying. Whenever it sets itself back to 15 seconds, I don't even have time to read an email before the screen starts to dim.

Thanks,
Dave

Did you select to install the screen dimmer app?

ok this is getting rediculous... I can't get any of my backups to work cause the setup.apk fc's. So I wiped cache, wiped data/factory rest. Stock wouldn't install. So at this point i am just grabbing the 1st thing I see in the download part of ClockWorld in recovery. I end up with Sapphire but the markets gone. So now I have to get their market hack just to get rid of the ROM... What made me even start all this I forget cause I was doing just fine running Lithium this morning.

with sapphire, you have to install the gapps zip to get the market, and other google stuff

Is this rom dead? when are we going to get an update

JRum was on vacation. Li is far from dead.

And if it were dead (which it is not), it would only be because there's something much better being created

The LiMod Team "is" working on something great. The team had a poll for us to choose which source, AOSP or CM6. We all chose AOSP, but the devs overwrote us and decided CM6. I imagine that they are making so many changes to CM6 that we wont recognize it, which is why it is taking so long.

Its not dead, its being built anew.

This is my favorite rom, I am using the Watermarked Theme with Lith Mod and I love it.

I use jrummy's kernal at 1 Mhz.

One issue I do have is that SetCpu seems to keep forgetting that I am running faster until I open it and tap the 1 mhz (even though it's set there).

i got this rom and it runs sooooo fast but the stock browser keeps force closing and freezing when i try to zoom or scroll. even loading pages and clicking links takes forever. its real annoying i have key lime pie theme ( something like that) and low voltage 900 Mhz kernal is there something i can do or change to help everything else is working perfectly.

Thanks,
Dave

Yes, but I later uninstalled it using Titanium. That was almost 2 weeks ago. Should I reload the ROM, omitting the screen dimmer app from the start?

Download Screebl. It will keep you at 15 seconds but as long as your holding the phone the screen will never go off. Great app.

Thanks,
Dave

Yes, but I later uninstalled it using Titanium. That was almost 2 weeks ago. Should I reload the ROM, omitting the screen dimmer app from the start?

This is my favorite rom, I am using the Watermarked Theme with Lith Mod and I love it.

One issue I do have is that SetCpu seems to keep forgetting that I am running faster until I open it and tap the 1 mhz (even though it's set there).

Superuser 2.2 has amnesia. Download 2.3 and install it as any update.zip. There is an old version in Rom Manager, but this link is the most recent version.

Download Superuser 2.3.2.1 for Android Free - Grant and manage Superuser rights for your Android phone. - Softpedia

I downloaded that already when I saw it was available - hopefully that will solve the problem - thanks.

Superuser 2.2 has amnesia. Download 2.3 and install it as any update.zip. There is an old version in Rom Manager, but this link is the most recent version.

Download Superuser 2.3.2.1 for Android Free - Grant and manage Superuser rights for your Android phone. - Softpedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back