Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

if you want a stock theme, just reinstall the gapps-update.zip

they aren't doing a stock theme anymore, since the gapps update reverts to the stock frameworks (i'd assume)

Actually, the framework isn't included in the gapps update.zip, so you would have to install the rom too. Bgill is responsible for theme related things, hence the name the Jeweler, so he has a lot to do with things like this.

you're right, you'd apply the rom and gapp without wiping... theme would revert to stock without messing much up.... either way the story is the same... no more stock theme in a zip to install over a custom theme.

from the wiki

""With this release, we have done away with the “stock” theme in favor of just re-applying the provided update/gapp update without wiping data""

If Bgill doesn't set one up for each release, I will then. I feel that reapplying the whole rom to be quite annoying. I like having one small zip that covers what everyone themes. I am sure bgill wouldn't mind making one either.

I know on Sapphire .8.4 there was a theme called Blue Swirl I believe, anyone has it ported or updated for 1.0? I can't seem to find it anywhere now. My dad hasn't updated to 1.0 yet because he was waiting on that theme. Thanks for any help.

Guys if i'm not mistaken bgill posted a stock theme download in the op.

hey bgill, Themed to rEVOlution then back to stock then to nextheme, facebook is still themed to rEVOlution. Do you know of any quick fix for this?

hey bgill, Themed to rEVOlution then back to stock then to nextheme, facebook is still themed to rEVOlution. Do you know of any quick fix for this?

Deleted it from /system/app, reboot, then download it from the market.

I guess ill throw a stock Facebook in the stock theme and twitter uh and googlevoice.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

so nobody knows of a decent icon only pack for incognito?

Search for minimal in the market. There is an ADW theme and one for something else. It has the same icons. But the ADW theme only themes the stock apps. I have emailed the Dev for the ADW theme and he seems to be willing to make any icon you need. But you need Bettercut to apply them.

think you can create a theme thats a mix of the droid x theme and the rEvolution?? like i love the round battery and the see through widgets in rEvolution but i like the colors better in the droid x theme. also for rEvolution the calendar widget is completely black.... like the text is black...... well since i have a black wall paper..... i guess thats why it was all black... nevermind... haha

You can re-size mini info if you use adw.launcher or launcherpro. Adw gives you the option when you add the widget to your homescreen. With launcher pro, long press the widget after adding it to your homescreen. It will give you a yellow overlay. Drag the bottom corner to resize, then hit back button when done. Hope this helps.

think you can create a theme thats a mix of the droid x theme and the rEvolution?? like i love the round battery and the see through widgets in rEvolution but i like the colors better in the droid x theme. also for rEvolution the calendar widget is completely black.... like the text is black...... well since i have a black wall paper..... i guess thats why it was all black... nevermind... haha

yea i would like to see nextheme with the round battery icon and without the custom keyboard skin, at least with the skin overtop the original keyboard not making it all compact and hard to hit. If someone could do that I would greatly appreciate it

Back