Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

I'm almost having the same problem. I've got a Droid X with the 7 home screens. At first I had them all filled up per category or genre, etc. As time went on, I started removing things because it doesn't overload the processor with live apps. I'm not down to 3 screens. No screen shots, but one has the Wifi, Brightness (etc.) widget with the app store advertiser thing. The middle is all the frequently used apps, and the 3rd is my quick contacts with the Facebook widget underneath.

Good luck on finding what works wells for you!

My latest...

aefcc5f5-b502-db84.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

D$@#! woman! Hahahahaha urry time I think Imma use those icons again you get a better idea than what I had hahaha. It's coo I'm glad you're having fun with them. :D :icon_ banana:

Thanks man! Keep finding these awesome backgrounds that go well with them!

Last edited:
Wow! I suriously dig it yo~! What are those text notifications on your lockscreen?

By the way welcome to the forums!

Thanks lol.

Those notifications actually are just a variable from Tasker.
I have it keep an active count on email, phone calls, and texts/gv texts and to clear it when I open their respective apps.
It's a bit much to set up but the result is nice.

Latest shot of the day. Still having a couple issues with the UD update but I'll get it figured out I'm sure. Lock is in the Dropbox. Definitely not family friendly haha. I felt it appropriate since it's raining here.

Like yours as well...always wanted to find something to use that clock with...

Fing beautiful. Smooth and simple.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Thanks lol.

I have it keep an active count on email, phone calls, and texts/gv texts and to clear it when I open their respective apps.

Methinks you've been traipsing around for quite some time?....Just haven't joined until now? The quality of that shot is amazing. I don't see any forum n00bs produce stuff that awesome on the first post. I know I didn't!

Thanks lol.

Methinks you've been traipsing around for quite some time?....Just haven't joined until now? The quality of that shot is amazing. I don't see any forum n00bs produce stuff that awesome on the first post. I know I didn't!

Yup. Been lurking since Feb last year. I actually made an account then. Just haven't posted until today. Haha, I guess I'm more a newb, not so much a n00b. Too much free time spent on Photoshop.

Haha it's coo mang! You're a step above me fo sho! I don't have time to mess with Photoshop. I barely have time for posting if that says anything!

Back