Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

here's my newest, still a work in progress but I like where it is heading. details are here like always!

waterdropsexperiment.jpg

I reaaaaallllly love the way this came together. That just looks great, man.

thanks man, means a lot coming from you!

Sticky as usual. Are you on a GB theme? I think showing the notification bar would set it off. But it looks awesome hidden too. dancedroid

yeah im on a AOSP GB theme built by me. i had it with the noti bar on but the green kind of clashed with the red. im working on a gingerbread theme now that will match better.

WP.....

What dock are u using? Its really sexy...

thats a dock made by me.... theres two of them one has a black background and the other has a transparent back...

28122d1298399226-screenshots-peoples-droid-desktops-blackbar.png

the text is on this one too you just cant see it due to the background on the forum.
28123d1298399233-screenshots-peoples-droid-desktops-transparentwhite.png

Last edited:
Simple, and keeps the girlfriend happy.

Thanks to billw for the dock and help on modding widgetlocker.

Haha no problems man. To be frank the girlfriend should be in more wallpapers haha. You're a lucky fella.

EDIT: FYI the lockscreen is hilarious.

Kind of a flat HTC theme. Having a lot of performance and reboot issues. I know it's not the kernel because it's the recommended slayher one. Might have to go back to PE4.2 for a bit.

Sticky as usual. Are you on a GB theme? I think showing the notification bar would set it off. But it looks awesome hidden too. dancedroid

yeah im on a AOSP GB theme built by me. i had it with the noti bar on but the green kind of clashed with the red. im working on a gingerbread theme now that will match better.

WP.....

What dock are u using? Its really sexy...

thats a dock made by me.... theres two of them one has a black background and the other has a transparent back...

28122d1298399226-screenshots-peoples-droid-desktops-blackbar.png

the text is on this one too you just cant see it due to the background on the forum.
28123d1298399233-screenshots-peoples-droid-desktops-transparentwhite.png
2 dumb questions. Will this dock work for ADW EX and how do you make the icons work?

Back