Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Sticky as usual. Are you on a GB theme? I think showing the notification bar would set it off. But it looks awesome hidden too. dancedroid

yeah im on a AOSP GB theme built by me. i had it with the noti bar on but the green kind of clashed with the red. im working on a gingerbread theme now that will match better.

WP.....

What dock are u using? Its really sexy...

thats a dock made by me.... theres two of them one has a black background and the other has a transparent back...

28122d1298399226-screenshots-peoples-droid-desktops-blackbar.png

the text is on this one too you just cant see it due to the background on the forum.
28123d1298399233-screenshots-peoples-droid-desktops-transparentwhite.png
2 dumb questions. Will this dock work for ADW EX and how do you make the icons work?

I'm using ADW EX... all you have to do is go to adw settings, UI settings, main dock, dock background, then choose custom and browse through your gallery till you find the one you want

when you move icons to their position in the dock though you will need to change the picture for each icon [web email phone] you put in the dock to the same .png you used for the dock to "hide" the icons (not sure if I explained clearly haha) just ask if you have more questions!

Hope that helped a little

I use swipe up to pull out the app drawer and swype down to hide the staus bar. Is that what you mean by swipe actions?

No in Launcher Pro that's how I use all those docks with text and the like. Instead of a shortcut you swipe up over the icon (apps) for example and make it a swipe shortcut instead of one you click on.

No in Launcher Pro that's how I use all those docks with text and the like. Instead of a shortcut you swipe up over the icon (apps) for example and make it a swipe shortcut instead of one you click on.

Yeah that's the only thing I miss from LP is the swipe actions for the custom dock icons a little less work than ADW EX to get the same look

Totally worth it!!

Wurd. Redraws aren't an issue anymore but do you use it on yo tablet?

I did had to sell the Gtab last week:( (part of my stressful week the last couple of weeks) waiting for a check that has yet to come.

but yeah it worked great on the tab

Oh man I'm sorry bud. I know how that is. Last year was insanely bad for me financially. I'm just now getting on top yo.

Yeah that's the only thing I miss from LP is the swipe actions for the custom dock icons a little less work than ADW EX to get the same look

Tru dat.

10char

Wurd. Redraws aren't an issue anymore but do you use it on yo tablet?

I did had to sell the Gtab last week:( (part of my stressful week the last couple of weeks) waiting for a check that has yet to come.

Oh man I'm sorry bud. I know how that is. Last year was insanely bad for me financially. I'm just now getting on top yo.

Thanks dude... yup money sucks hahaha... good to hear! Hope I'll be there soon again

but now that XOOM is looking better and better to get after taxes hahaha

Thanks dude... yup money sucks hahaha... good to hear! Hope I'll be there soon again

but now that XOOM is looking better and better to get after taxes hahaha

Haha yeah I'm starting to think the same thing. Or I may just wait for a ROM port. I know it's not that far off.....

Back