Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

New for today,

I will give myself a chance and see if I can mod the new widget lock screen, a transparent will be awesome!

qioWt.jpg

Last edited:
New widgetlocker look for today... suggestions welcome still not set on a clock I like yet for it...
4b524d00-1c6d-1b18.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

See I get lost when that .png is used

It's just a transparent image that lets you use it as an icon shortcut. There's one in my Dropbox. I've never used it so let me know if it works....
Will you teach me how to use it. Sorry I am still a newb

Haha it's coo. I know for sure on Launcher Pro when you go to make a new icon you long press on the place in the dock where you want it. Then choose your app. From there it pops up an option to use a custom or default icon. Choose custom and it will open your Gallery. Choose the icon you want and there you are. Holla at me if you need anything else.

Yeah bill that didnt work it just tells me no app defined yet drop something there. I know its probably easy I just need to learn the steps to take
Edit: so when I long press the icon it lets me edit and take a pic from my gallery I take the png select the png and it ends up being a white square there

Last edited:
Yeah bill that didnt work it just tells me no app defined yet drop something there. I know its probably easy I just need to learn the steps to take
Edit: so when I long press the icon it lets me edit and take a pic from my gallery I take the png select the png and it ends up being a white square there

Yeah d00d you have to be sure and select an app before the icon.

the png is just showing up as a white square where the app used to be. The app will launch from the white square. Maybe I am doing the transparent png wrong. I just dl it from doos drop box, it goes into my gallery and use it from there right?

Back