Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Heres some Droid X + Liberty goodness...

42292613055846884834.png

Hey bill I'm using one of your launcher pro docks how do I get the white bar off the top? Thanks in advanced bill

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I decided to get in on this. And no, the wallpaper isn't true :p

4731ba26-51d9-5f17.jpg

Wonder where I might go from here. Widgetlocker? Widgets? Idk really.

But this was:

ADW EX 1.2.2
Glow Arrow Dock from UltraLinux's dropbox
BW 1x1
Minimalistic Text

The wallpaper was from the same dropbox also.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Okay, so, I need an opinion. I'm having themer's block at the worst possible time, so, do you guys think this is worth keeping?

Okay, so, I need an opinion. I'm having themer's block at the worst possible time, so, do you guys think this is worth keeping?

I know what you mean... having hard time thinking of something new for my phones too

Looks good I would just change up the dock IMO I like what you did with Simi clock with the text icons next to it though

Haha you know what's ironic? I've been thinking that same thing out the dock haha. Okay, about to show it with a couple of different docks.

And yeah, I had a ****load of ideas and it's like they disappeared...

do you guys like it? i'm trying out something new, and my last one didn't turn out so well, but if you guys like the idea of creating custom wallpapers to go with your widgets, let me know and I will continue this project. my deviant art

1grassyb56b.jpg

Haha so you made the icons, huh? Or made them on the wallpaper, but ya know:) Looks good!

Back