Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Okay, so, I need an opinion. I'm having themer's block at the worst possible time, so, do you guys think this is worth keeping?

personally, i think it just needs some originality. I mean that dock is so over used, and I don't think it fits your overall theme.

just my two cents, plus I really like the simi clock overlap, classic!

Haha so you made the icons, huh? Or made them on the wallpaper, but ya know:) Looks good!

haha yeah, when you mentioned it I thought it would be a good idea! btw, adw ex is sweet! love the option to disable the dock!

Haha so you made the icons, huh? Or made them on the wallpaper, but ya know:) Looks good!

haha yeah, when you mentioned it I thought it would be a good idea! btw, adw ex is sweet! love the option to disable the dock!

Quick question by chance would you mind sharing the .pngs you used for SMS unread count? or are they on the wallpaper? any place where I can find some for sms unread count?

Thanks in advance

i made them onto the wallpaper but i can post them by themselves tomorrow or just pm you
!

Haha how many people have used it??? I've only seen one. Does anyone else have the problem with switching docks in LP? I have to reboot for the actual change to take place. ADW Ex is kind of laggy for me, Idk. I still use it at times and love the features but doesn't seem to be as smooth. But the problems I'm having with LP are pissing me off haha.

do you guys like it? i'm trying out something new, and my last one didn't turn out so well, but if you guys like the idea of creating custom wallpapers to go with your widgets, let me know and I will continue this project. my deviant art

1grassyb56b.jpg
Dude that is way cool looking. I like the dock.

So I know its hard to be unbiased with a hot girl in the options but which background you guys like the best?
aefc33e9-9a37-9db6.jpg

aefc33e9-9a4d-597f.jpg

aefc33e9-9a5e-6001.jpg

aefc33e9-9a6d-3161.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

K you guys got me hooked now all I got to do is learn widget locker
4a7c731e-9cb9-86d6.jpg

Sent From The Top Of The World

One more before going to bed!

I know still a little too early for St Patrick's day but what the hell!! I like it and that's all it matters :)

euiOq.png

Back