Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Hey folks,

I have added about 250 new wallpapers to my Dropbox, under the "girls" section, mostly Susan COffey's. Now that section of my Dropbox host about 550 wallpapers from all sizes. So stop by the blog and check out my Dropbox, you might find what you need for your next screenshot in there :)

Last edited:
aefcc840-481d-613b.jpg

Need some work on finding the right clock...and I just threw it together...need to work on in after the lil one goes to sleep...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

how is everyone doing the minimalistic text? i want to add just music word on my home page going down. and when i click on it it would go to my music playlist. how do i do it? i went throught minimalistic text app and it has weather, date, time and all that but when i click on custom thats when im lost. is that where i type what i want?
thanks

Desktop Visualizer will help but you would need to find a icon or you can make one

Sent from yesterday

how is everyone doing the minimalistic text? i want to add just music word on my home page going down. and when i click on it it would go to my music playlist. how do i do it? i went throught minimalistic text app and it has weather, date, time and all that but when i click on custom thats when im lost. is that where i type what i want?
thanks

in custom, go to misc, then use static text. drag it into the box, thin hit it and type in music. then select ok and you can play around with the fonts and what not. then scroll down and check off the box that says "start another activity" then hit the option below it that says "select activity" then select your music playlist and then hit ok at the bottom and you should be good to go.:)

thanks

in custom, go to misc, then use static text. drag it into the box, thin hit it and type in music. then select ok and you can play around with the fonts and what not. then scroll down and check off the box that says "start another activity" then hit the option below it that says "select activity" then select your music playlist and then hit ok at the bottom and you should be good to go.:)

Awesome! Thanks for your help. Is there a way to change the text color? I looked but can find it.

^lol^ don't you ever get tired of posting the same thing! ;)

j/k i'm just messing with ya

thanks

Awesome! Thanks for your help. Is there a way to change the text color? I looked but can find it.

do you see where it says normal, accented etc click on those and you can edit size, color etc...

Back