Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

in custom, go to misc, then use static text. drag it into the box, thin hit it and type in music. then select ok and you can play around with the fonts and what not. then scroll down and check off the box that says "start another activity" then hit the option below it that says "select activity" then select your music playlist and then hit ok at the bottom and you should be good to go.:)

Awesome! Thanks for your help. Is there a way to change the text color? I looked but can find it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

do you see where it says normal, accented etc click on those and you can edit size, color etc...

Thanks! I got it to work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

aefc9135-6bc5-683f.jpg

Sent from my Liberty infused Droid 2

I'm a minimalist, so here's my screeny below. I use launcher pro's swipe actions on the dock, so I can access my most used apps right from the dock.

aefeb209-76d5-8102.jpg

Mario bros ringtone and "1up" notification sound, lol.

-sent from Metickmodded A855

Please do not promote any blogs on the Droid Forums.

From our Guidelines:

7. Do not promote your websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. If a member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product, the best way to offer your services is to send a PM. The only way people are allowed to advertise on this site is of they are paying to do so. Please contact the ADMINs if you wish to become a Supporting Vendor.

Any further posts be deleted and persons responsible for posting may receive an infraction

From our Guidelines:

7. Do not promote your websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. If a member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product, the best way to offer your services is to send a PM. The only way people are allowed to advertise on this site is of they are paying to do so. Please contact the ADMINs if you wish to become a Supporting Vendor.

Any further posts be deleted and persons responsible for posting may receive an infraction

I received another pm from Martin, and now you decided to vent everything out on public rather than send me a pm so I can take care of the issue. Please get with Martin, I was asked to provide a linkback on the blog and that will suffice DF policy.

Thanks

PS. Can you link me to those "premium services" of advertisement.

Last edited:

From our Guidelines:

I received another pm from Martin, and now you decided to vent everything out on public rather than send me a pm so I can take care of the issue. Please get with Martin, I was asked to provide a linkback on the blog and that will suffice DF policy.

Thanks

PS. Can you link me to those "premium services" of advertisement.

Nobody is getting on you. I'm explaining why the threads are deleted and what the rules are. Nothing more.

Back