Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Nope not bobclock. its minimalistic text overlapped.

how do you get minimalistic text that big? its tiny every which way i do it

EDIT: i found the font size setting but now my minutes is showing up as only half the text no matter how big i stretch it

in your custom layout, you have an option to choose default, accented, non accented, or normal. those settings corresponds to the font size settings. so make sure you are setting the correct font!

well here's mine... nothing too special, rocking a pink wallpaper lol

Last edited:
where are you guys getting the word icons on your home screens...i have desktop visualizer but cant find the actual word icons (NOT for the dock)

where are you guys getting the word icons on your home screens...i have desktop visualizer but cant find the actual word icons (NOT for the dock)

Is there a specific screenshot you're referring to?

ill have to dig back through the last few hundred pages lol...the simple font...i'll see if i can find it real quick

aefde427-764d-2281.jpg
aefde427-765c-be27.jpg
aefde427-7677-0fd0.jpg
aefde427-7689-7587.jpg
aefde427-769a-21a1.jpg
aefde427-76b2-97ea.jpg
aefde427-76c1-745c.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

these ones!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

these ones!

Well, some of those look to be specific widgets (minimalistic text, etc.), some of them look to be icons that people make with gimp or photoshop and then use desktop visualizer with to create larger shortcuts (or directly put on the wallpaper, then use desktop visualizer and transparent icons).

The orange highlight is minimalistic text (there are a couple other text type widgets that accomplish the same thing, could be one of those, but minimalistic text is really flexible).

Blue is either desktopvisualizer with text icons made with gimp or photoshop or directly on the wallpaper with transparent icons on top for shortcuts.

Purple, the dock has transparent icons in the appropriate spots to act as shortcuts.

Or the person that made this did it in some other way that I am not privy to. :)

Last edited:
ahhh i see...i found the static text option on min.text thanks

You could use the static text to make a shortcut, then the appropriate tap to open action.

I found it to be funky and sluggish at times. Experiment though, it may perform better for you.

ahhh i see...i found the static text option on min.text thanks

You could use the static text to make a shortcut, then the appropriate tap to open action.

I found it to be funky and sluggish at times. Experiment though, it may perform better for you.

thats what i'm doing at the moment...we'll see how it goes...

but my next task is to have 2 lines of text...one that says calls with a counter for missed calls and one that says texts for new texts...and have these on my lock screen

suggestions?

EDIT: just found txmissed...att'l do

Last edited:
Back