Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

New setup. Liking it a lot.

aefca689-033a-23e1.jpg

aefca689-036f-43ee.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

That is amazingly b-e-a-utiful. I want!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

What Weather/SMS App are you using

Someone should make a minimalstic text widget guide because I see all these awesome widgets you guys are making and I can never do the same :(

The orange isnt minimalistic text its clockr and the blue are my word icons

The orange highlight is minimalistic text (there are a couple other text type widgets that accomplish the same thing, could be one of those, but minimalistic text is really flexible).

Blue is either desktopvisualizer with text icons made with gimp or photoshop or directly on the wallpaper with transparent icons on top for shortcuts.

Purple, the dock has transparent icons in the appropriate spots to act as shortcuts.

Or the person that made this did it in some other way that I am not privy to. :)

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

No minimalstic text on my screenshot :) please if anyone has questions of my screenshots pm me I do not use minimalstic text its to much of a pain in the ass for me lol. So I use easier ways to get my homescreen the way it is also the dock everyone asks about it is a dock that has a launcher icon and phone mail and text icon all attached. I assign sliding actions to them by using lpp. Apps I use to create my homescreens including clockr pro,desktop visualizer, and lpp simple as that I would share my word icons and dock but the df app doesnt support png files so pm me if you want them. I will email you my black and white icon set including my dock if you want it hope it clears any confussion :)

these ones!

I'm pretty sure those must be minimalistic text widgets, one of the best apps out there, you can go to my blog for a tutorial about this app.

Some new screens im just fooling around with it. im waiting on a special theme to be made for me the dev is working on it as we speak once I get loaded on my phone then I can go all out with customization. I haven't seen any new themes lately so if I see one I like ill fool with customization also :)
aefdf246-cc75-045c.jpg
aefdf246-cc86-28c4.jpg

Something a bit different. Wondering if the weather widget looks a bit out of place...

aefc8138-2c00-6046.jpg

New setup. Liking it a lot.

aefca689-033a-23e1.jpg

That is amazingly b-e-a-utiful. I want!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

What Weather/SMS App are you using

The weather is just Minimalistic Text. The SMS count is Minimalistic Text with the Tasker plug-in. Info on setting this up in the link below:

[Tutorial] How to set up sms/call/email count with tasker and minimalistic text - xda-developers

Last edited:
How are you guys taking screen caps? I know on the iphone ipod touch the power and menu buttons would cap but I've found no way to do that on android myself... how cool that would be :)

-Zero
via DROID2

How are you guys taking screen caps? I know on the iphone ipod touch the power and menu buttons would cap but I've found no way to do that on android myself... how cool that would be :)

-Zero
via DROID2

drocap or shootme. have to be rooted

Back