Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Look what I figured out how to do...woohoo! Nothing special right now...still trying to get use to Sense...but here's my new 'Bolt homescreen!!

Last edited:
Loving it so far...love the fact that it has a bigger screen. Didn't really know if I could handle not having a physical keyboard, but so far so good. Haven't jumped into rooting yet...gonna hold off on that for a while. Battery life is iffy...but there are already enough threads open on that...lol But I like it!! Coming from and OG Droid too...

Here is my first screen post. I change it up often....thanks for looking...
44a98af2-bc3a-5ad7.jpg

44a98af2-bc60-c3e1.jpg

44a98af2-bc78-4f44.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX

Template.png

Here is mine for the week. I am kind of a slump with my homescreen because I spent too much time making the widgetlocker sliders. Detail on the blog as always. [LINK]

Thought it would be kind of cool to incorporate the setup instructions into the snapshot. Let me know. This could start a #trend.....dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

What are you people with modded lock screens running for...your ...lockscreens?

Although I am ALWAYS using "No Lock" which by passes the lock screen, they look cool.

What are you people with modded lock screens running for...your ...lockscreens?

Although I am ALWAYS using "No Lock" which by passes the lock screen, they look cool.

Widgetlocker 2.0. Back in the day you had to use ADB and sign the .apk. But now with 2.0 it's literally as easy as placing the new widgetlocker zip files on a folder on the SD card and loading it up. It's pure magic.

Homescreen is the same (except I took the weather off), noticed this volume widget on appbrain the other day, don't think I'd seen it used before. Looked pretty cool to me.

Volume Control + - Android app on AppBrain

I can dig it. Might give the volume widget a shot.

Back