So how many new Rezound owners do we have?

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I'm curious. Everyday I'm seeing a bunch of new owner threads and I'm wondering how successful the $50 promo was. Also what phone are you coming from?

Me... I took advantage of the upgrade. I couldn't resist. I had a Dinc 2 before this. If it wasn't for this upgrade I would have kept it for a long time. That's a great phone too. I gave that to my wife to replace her BB Bold. I already got her addicted to Angry Birds. She always complained about how much time I spend on my phone, now she's as bad as me.... LOL

This was posted using my Rezound.

I'm curious. Everyday I'm seeing a bunch of new owner threads and I'm wondering how successful the $50 promo was. Also what phone are you coming from?

Me... I took advantage of the upgrade. I couldn't resist. I had a Dinc 2 before this. If it wasn't for this upgrade I would have kept it for a long time. That's a great phone too. I gave that to my wife to replace her BB Bold. I already got her addicted to Angry Birds. She always complained about how much time I spend on my phone, now she's as bad as me.... LOL

This was posted using my Rezound.

I came over from the og Droid. I was eligible for an upgrade and sat on it for a while. The rezound was high on my list, and I might have landed there anyway, but the $50 deal made me pull the trigger.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

I came from a DX a week before the $50 promo (but got Verizon to refund the difference!). I bought it based on it's merits. Compared to the Nexus and Razr...the only 2 others in the running, it came out ahead. VERY happy!! My old DX just couldn't keep up with everything I run. My smart phone is critical in my business...it has to work or I lose money. So far after 2 1/2 weeks it hasn't let me down once.

I will likely keep it stock until the 1 yr warranty is up. If my phone was more of a hobby I'd be tweaking the crap out of it!:biggrin:

They got me with the promotion haha.. Yeah the rooting process is a little different from moto to HTC but it'll be something else I'll have to learn. I can't wait a year to get all this bloat off my phone. When I get time to just sit down and play consider it all over for stock.
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Last edited:
Convinced my cousin to buy the Rezound during the promo(He's cheap). He had the OG prior, so he's getting used to the bloat and Sense, but he likes the screen a lot and is enjoying the camera upgrade(he just got a new golden retriever so she's filling up his SD card already=P).

I hadn't spent much time with it, but I actually like the feel of it in hand and it's camera is quite nice. I did compare our signals on 3G as a test and we were within -3dBm of each other.

New owner here, Dad and I both got Rezounds on Wednesday, the $50 deal was too good to pass up, we both upgraded from Palm Pixi Plus phones. Loving the phone so far, has a bit of weight to it but it's fine. I'm in awe over the camera though, vast improvement over my old phone's camera and I've been extremely impressed with it's macro function. Interface took a bit of getting used to as this is my first Android phone.

They got me with the promotion haha.. Yeah the rooting process is a little different from moto to HTC but it'll be something else I'll have to learn. I can't wait a year to get all this bloat off my phone. When I get time to just sit down and play consider it all over for stock.

I rooted my DX when it was on Froyo using an app called one touch. Literally it was that easy! No fuss no muss. If they had that for the Rezound I'd do it. Having ANY shot of messing it up is what stops me right now. I know most things can be fixed but it takes time that my phone could be out of commission....and I work on commission so it has to be running 100% of the time.

I bailed on my Droid X when I noticed the Rezound promo - on Sunday afternoon, April 8th. The promo ended on Monday. So far I am very happy with the rezound!

The last thing that went wrong with my rooted Droid X was that Google Music stopped working, it would force close whenever I tried to play a song. I did everything up to and including a factory reset and it still would not work. I have to assume that something in the root process had dorked it up.

Back in January I was set on getting a Gnex, but after some playing with the Gnex, Rezound, and Razr in the store; I decided that I liked the Rezound the best. I'm a fan of Sense ;b. I came from the Droid 2 which died on me so I was sent a Droid 2 Global; hated it, so i ditched it for a Rezound.

I've had my rezound for about a month.Verizon offered me this phone after I called to have my third bionic replaced.
I'm glad I chose this phone.

I had the rezound back in Nov. But for some stupid reason I returned it for a gnex when it first came out. Boy was I dumb for doing that. Right out of the box it really sucked. Bad signal. At my house I would get 4g with my rezound but with my gnex,nothing at all. So I gave the gnex to my wife and decided to use one of my other upgrades for a razr. It was alright but the antenna really sucked on it. Constant 4g drops and I would not get a 4g signal at my house. So, after about 2 weeks I traded it for a iPhone 4s. My first iphone. Boy, that was even a dumber mistake. After 2 days of owning it I got rid of it on Craigslist and actually found someone to trade with me for a Rezound. I am glad I came back. Now I can get 4g at my home and hold it. The only thing I don't like about the rezound is the keyboard. Stock keyboard really lags a lot especially when I type. So after some research I finally found a keyboard that doesn't lag when I type. Smart keyboard works great but the spelling prediction kind of sucks but that's alright. In all, the rezound is by far the best verizon phone out there. Hands down. I love it.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

Inc2 and Rezound are both great phones. Rezound is issue free for me. Love it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Came from a Thunderbolt. Since my Rezounds (2) were new lines of service, we ended up getting them for free! #winning

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Came onboard from the original droid. The $50.00 promotion and my new every 2 credit made it free, couldn't pass up a deal like that.

Came onboard from the original droid. The $50.00 promotion and my new every 2 credit made it free, couldn't pass up a deal like that.

I thought they did away with the new every 2 deal? My "loyalty" credit would have been $30 but I couldn't wait. Still, getting it for $50 with the ear buds....VERY happy camper. :hail: Seen a lot of people say the ear buds are crap....but mine sound pretty darn good. The in line mic is nice too since I do a lot of walking and won't miss any calls.

Back