Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.
bill_garrett said:
And will it be appearing as an option in the next HOB?

Yep, so everyone better read the faq's :D

All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi...

Sarge agrees that the "method" for perma-bricking is in fact correct and a very real danger. Hence, we'll just leave that one alone. I already know of one person who did it and never got their phone fixed. It's no joke....it sucks.

Do you know what dog food tastes like? Well do ya? It tastes just like it smells...delicious!

What dog treats are you sniffin? I hear they taste better then they smell.

That S@#t was horrible! Had to drink half a mason jar of peach shine ( almost shine), multiple shots of Jim Beam, and a few Captain & Cokes to try and forget the taste!

Sent from my . 247 House of BIONIC Edition

jayrod said:
That S@#t was horrible! Had to drink half a mason jar of peach shine ( almost shine), multiple shots of Jim Beam, and a few Captain & Cokes to try and forget the taste!

Lemme guess, you stocked up on beggin strips in anticipation of the bacon shortage

Sarge agrees that the "method" for perma-bricking is in fact correct and a very real danger. Hence, we'll just leave that one alone. I already know of one person who did it and never got their phone fixed. It's no joke....it sucks.

I believe there are in fact two ways. I seem to remember a vise or something like that. <Ducks and runs for cover> :p

Lemme guess, you stocked up on beggin strips in anticipation of the bacon shortage

Naw..this was a few months back at a late birthday/ personal bar that took us months to finish party.
The bacon shortage was not news yet.

jayrod said:
Naw..this was a few months back at a late birthday/ personal bar that took us months to finish party.
The bacon shortage was not news yet.

Hence why I gave up drinking. Jager makes you do crazy s---

Hence why I gave up drinking. Jager makes you do crazy s---

Jager is a nasty chick drink. That is extremely nasty and I would down a bottle of Sailor Jerry or MD/20 20 before I'd ever drink that crap!

IseKold said:
Hey Sam... I think there is another user name to add to that line of code. jk

What I'm confused. For a second I was back 20 years and I thought the master was Sho'nuff....... Sorry Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back