Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.
jayrod said:
Jager is a nasty chick drink. That is extremely nasty and I would down a bottle of Sailor Jerry or MD/20 20 before I'd ever drink that crap!

Sent from my . 247 House of BIONIC Edition

Oh I've spent my time with the MD too. Nothing like having the janitor in the liquor store laugh at you while you're scraping together change for a bottle of Red Grape. Memories...

All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi...

So we'd be okay to go back to 905 with this new code right :)

Of COURSE you can go back to .905 - no one ever said it would properly install or boot, though :p

Jager is a nasty chick drink. That is extremely nasty and I would down a bottle of Sailor Jerry or MD/20 20 before I'd ever drink that crap!

There is a funny song about that by a MI band. Sorry if it doesn't hyper link. using the droid forums app right now and not sure how to do it on here

The Howling Diablos - Big Green Bottle - YouTube

Edit: I see it did

All of this off topic moot and random gibberish is making it difficult for me to work!

Oh and before anyone asks, yes, I CAN perma brick a Bionic. I have zero intention of ever doing so, but it's sadly possible. I know someone who's done it. It's very ugly. And by perma-brick, I mean to the point where it'd need to be OMAP flashed to fix it. No AP Fastboot...no nothing.

So that poor Bionic in question is STILL stuck in OMAP flash mode? Maybe Moto will fix it in the name of science!

So that poor Bionic in question is STILL stuck in OMAP flash mode? Maybe Moto will fix it in the name of science!

Yup. He had to trade a razr for another 905 bionic just so he could cheesecake factory again.

SamuriHL said:
The House takes you back to 905 every time you do an install/reinstall. :D

Oh so that's why I needed that 500+ mb fxz file :)

This thread has eaten a good portion of my two days off from work thus far.... not too mention since it's conception! If I was getting paid to read this mother, I'd have a full time job with OT

welsalex said:
This thread has eaten a good portion of my two days off from work thus far.... not too mention since it's conception! If I was getting paid to read this mother, I'd have a full time job with OT

Agreed! (Edit: sent to quick) wish I had two days off through.

*LOL* Don't say that too loud, someone will think you mean it takes you back to a WORKING .905! :icon_eek:

I never said working. :) I said we take you back to 905. :) This gets into that reading comprehension thing I get so ugly about. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back