Liquid Gingerbread v2.3 Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & INFO[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LG2 v2.3 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LG2 v2.3 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] ##LIQUID [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image004.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM IS FOR THE MOTOROLA DROID 2 ONLY
!!!
YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Awesome been looking forward to this!!

For those of you not familiar with Liquid roms definitely check it out. Tons of on the fly customization and so many options. Been testing some of the pre-release builds and they have been excellent.

Install it the same way you would install CM7 with the only difference being it does not require a seperate gapps zip to be flashed. All non-market google apps are included. If you are on the gb leak or any rom that requires it you will need to sbf back to froyo before installing. And like CM7 once it is installed do not use bootstrap, it will cause you to need to SBF.

Last edited:

wcramernc

Reaction score
Awesome ROM, very fast. Having a problem switching to the "alternate camera app". It appears to install but it's still just the AOSP camera. Any suggestions?

ksalce

Reaction score
I'm on cm7 right now.......how is this compared to cm7? Better?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I'm on cm7 right now.......how is this compared to cm7? Better?

It is built right off of cm7 so the base is the same. Liquid has a lot more cutomization in it and he does trim it down a lot with performance in mind. I would recommend trying it. You can flash it right over CM and go right back if youre not sold on it.

ksalce

Reaction score
Awesome :). Does it include theme chooser also like cm7 does? One of my favorite features of cm7 would definitely have to be how you can change themes on the fly without a reboot.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Awesome ROM, very fast. Having a problem switching to the "alternate camera app". It appears to install but it's still just the AOSP camera. Any suggestions?

I just tried this and it didnt work for me either. I think one of the builds it did switch but force closed. Liquid may be working on it still.

Awesome :). Does it include theme chooser also like cm7 does? One of my favorite features of cm7 would definitely have to be how you can change themes on the fly without a reboot.

Yes it does. Currently using gingerdark off the marketplace.

EDIT: I meant darkginger lol

Last edited:

trinidad716

Reaction score
Bootloop

Im stuck in a boot loop, how can I get out of it I came from Apex RC2 :icon_eek::icon_eek:2.0

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Im stuck in a boot loop, how can I get out of it I came from Apex RC2 :icon_eek::icon_eek:2.0

How did you try installing it? And what have you tried to get out of the bootloop? I am pretty new to this locked booloader/D2 thing though so I am not sure I am going to be the best resource.

Last edited:

trinidad716

Reaction score

How did you try installing it? And what have you tried to get out of the bootloop? I am pretty new to this locked booloader/D2 thing though so I am not sure I am going to be the best resource.

I dont know how to get out of the boot loop, I backed up wiped data/cahe and davlik then i installed.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I just looked up Apex and it looks like to be on it you needed to flash the monster gb leak first. Unfortunately to flash this rom it is like cm7, you needed to be on froyo first because it boots off of that kernel. As far as getting out of the bootloop you could try pulling the battery and I am told it might boot you into recovery. Not sure though as I have never got it to work for me successfully.

D

dankarlinski

To get out of this, the only way todo it is to SBF back to froyo.

There is no other way

Sent from my Liberated Droid2 (2.0.1)