Liquid Gingerbread v2.4 Release

leakim13

Reaction score
If i am on liberty .8 and want to flash LGB 2.4 is there something special i have to do other than just wiping data and cache?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It is gb, don't get it twisted. It's just based off the froyo kernel. It's actually android 2.3.4

CM74D2

Cstryon

Reaction score
I decided I would try liquid. I like it so far. It seems it's only different in that it's smoother than Cm7. Is there anything I'm missing?
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
There are a good number of differences between this and cm7 i have been working on it since before the new year. I develop for the droid 2 and droid X and don't own either of them. If anyone can donate a droid 2 or X to me for dev purposes i can do more for the device until then i am blindfolded :(

Cstryon

Reaction score
There are a good number of differences between this and cm7 i have been working on it since before the new year. I develop for the droid 2 and droid X and don't own either of them. If anyone can donate a droid 2 or X to me for dev purposes i can do more for the device until then i am blindfolded :(

By all means you are doing a great job. I've noticed an increase in battery life and performance! amongst playing with the settings it's been a lot easier to set up the way I like it.

PS: lets get liquid a droid 2 for heavens sake

Last edited:

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
How does the battery life compare to LGB v2.3? I had terrible batt life on 2.3.
Also if I'm coming from miui can I install over it? Just wipe cache/dalvik cache?

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
How does the battery life compare to LGB v2.3? I had terrible batt life on 2.3.
Also if I'm coming from miui can I install over it? Just wipe cache/dalvik cache?

I have experienced about the same battery life between both versions. But I am on the X so I cant be 100% for you obviously.

And you shouldnt need to SBF since they are both booting off the froyo kernel. I would think you should need to do the factory reset/data wipe and the caches since they are 2 very different ROMs though.

YourAverageJD

Reaction score
Installed this bad boy today. Silky smooth.