Liquid Gingerbread v2.4 Release

If i am on liberty .8 and want to flash LGB 2.4 is there something special i have to do other than just wiping data and cache?

It is gb, don't get it twisted. It's just based off the froyo kernel. It's actually android 2.3.4

CM74D2

I decided I would try liquid. I like it so far. It seems it's only different in that it's smoother than Cm7. Is there anything I'm missing?
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

There are a good number of differences between this and cm7 i have been working on it since before the new year. I develop for the droid 2 and droid X and don't own either of them. If anyone can donate a droid 2 or X to me for dev purposes i can do more for the device until then i am blindfolded :(

There are a good number of differences between this and cm7 i have been working on it since before the new year. I develop for the droid 2 and droid X and don't own either of them. If anyone can donate a droid 2 or X to me for dev purposes i can do more for the device until then i am blindfolded :(

By all means you are doing a great job. I've noticed an increase in battery life and performance! amongst playing with the settings it's been a lot easier to set up the way I like it.

PS: lets get liquid a droid 2 for heavens sake

Last edited:
How does the battery life compare to LGB v2.3? I had terrible batt life on 2.3.
Also if I'm coming from miui can I install over it? Just wipe cache/dalvik cache?

Last edited:
How does the battery life compare to LGB v2.3? I had terrible batt life on 2.3.
Also if I'm coming from miui can I install over it? Just wipe cache/dalvik cache?

I have experienced about the same battery life between both versions. But I am on the X so I cant be 100% for you obviously.

And you shouldnt need to SBF since they are both booting off the froyo kernel. I would think you should need to do the factory reset/data wipe and the caches since they are 2 very different ROMs though.

Installed this bad boy today. Silky smooth.

Back