[ROM Tools] Team Get~R~Done D2G Rom-er Tool - a tool Convert D2 Roms for use on D2G

Alcia

Reaction score
I'd also be willing to work on such a thing if I knew how or where to start. I have an entire week off right now (College apparently has spring break, I'm shocked), so I can take a look to try and figure it out..

I'd probably start with Fission 2.5.7 myself, but would be willing to work on anything, such as Liberty, if there was a greater desire for it.

Last edited:

jt1359

Reaction score
Well my vote is for liberty if you guys decide to do it. Fission would be okay, but 2.4.3 is working, and Angdroid will have to update the D2G (eventually) so idk.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Theres a ton of interest which is why this romer was such a big hit when it was released initially. Theres been a dexrease in interest because of the lack of working sensors but its still being used. Ill take a look at it tuesday night when im home if i can get apk nabager to work right for me so i can decompile the framework apk and really look at the innards of it.

@Jt1359 , i think Angdroid is waiting for gb release. Atleast thats what i understood from one of his twitter posts.

Sent from my Fissioned D2G

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
we are working on the ideas for the sensor issue but @ this point looking like we would have to rebuild every rom from ground up witch is very time consuming as you all may know.

we may spend more resources in the basket of the

GET~R~DONE ROM then go back to those issues

I have not been as involved in the teams efforts over the last month as I have been working 45+ Hours every week for the last month so please bare with us

also shoot over to the dev site make a donation to us as I am not naming the person who i am trying to contract a job for us by designing a GET~R~DONE chest AkA toolbox for the rom we are developing the person i am getting to do this is a known android developer but I will be paying him 50$ to do so witch I am planning on paying that with donations so let them donations come in

the donations is paypal based shoot over to the dev site it is located on the sidebar of the site

Alcia

Reaction score
The Get-R-Done rom very much interests me, and I'll definitely put in something when I get a bit more money. I'd really love to see the rom take off (any other rom specifically for the D2G is good in my book) and I really wish I could do more. (I'd be happy to test anything you guys try.)

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
sounds good alica we are in the same boat BURRY BOI has the most experince out of us all but he even is considered a beginner as we were all beginners
when we started this dev team

we appreciate it did you sign up @ are dev site

Alcia

Reaction score
Yes. I signed up at the dev site as soon as I found it. Nice to see you guys have a twitter now as well.

jt1359

Reaction score
sounds good alica we are in the same boat BURRY BOI has the most experince out of us all but he even is considered a beginner as we were all beginners
when we started this dev team

we appreciate it did you sign up @ are dev site

If you guys could post a link to your site and/or twitter that would be great, I can't seem to find it

s24txgcs

Reaction score
once u install the sensors zip, how do u enable or disable the sensors?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Reflash the sensor zip. It basically acts as a toggle.... or you can just go into the /system/lib/hw file using root explorer and rename sensors.droid2we.so.bak to sensors.droid2we.so then reboot. The sensors zip does that too, its just automated rather than you having to do it yourself.

Sent from my Fissioned D2G

mreyn3693

Reaction score

Some versions of the romer tool have the sensors disabled by default iirc.
If you are using one of those versions then you would install the sensors.zip file to enable them, and install it again to disable.

s24txgcs

Reaction score
im also having problems with the liberty toolbox and im guessing that the reason behind all of those issues is that when i load up the toolbox it says im running an old version of liberty... but im running 1.5,, know how to fix this?