[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass X for DROID 2 !!!

Mine doesn't do that. Reboots normally every time.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Are you talking about when the phone dies, then it reboots into Clockwork? Or every time?

When I had this theme, my phone would boot into Clockwork only when I let the power drain all the way.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

yes, when the power dies. however, it did happen once on a regular reboot where i turned it off the normal way and turned it back on

to remove the theme just flash back to a restore i hope you made before you flashed that theme....always back up before you flash

i'm sure it was probably just me that did something wrong, but i installed the theme and once the phone came back on a bunch of error boxes came up asking me to force close. i force closed most of them, but i believe it was the "voice search" or somethin that kept popping up to force close and wouldn't let me get into my phone. I'm a noob and am still trying to learn all of this (having fun lol) but has anyone else came across this problem? can you tell me what i did wrong? THANKS SO MUCH!!

do you have the update (2.3.20) inastalled? if so are you trying to install a theme for the 2.2.20 on to it....that will give you problems or wont work at all

do you have the update (2.3.20) inastalled? if so are you trying to install a theme for the 2.2.20 on to it....that will give you problems or wont work at all

LMAO!!! see i knew it was me. that is exactly what my problem is. sometimes it takes someone else to point it out. thank you so much haha. i really wanted to try this theme out too :(

i appreciate your help!!!

Ya...my girl asked me to theme her D2. She always askes me everything before she does something to her phone. Well this time she failed to mentiom she did the update. I put a theme on hers and sent it into a bad bootloop. Ggrrrrrr

lol well she's lucky she has a guy that knows this stuff. my bf HATES cell phones (weird i kno lol) and he's not tech savvy at all lol so i gotta just stick to askin questions on the threads lol

That's why were here... search and ask away...glad to help

i love the black glass theme, but why is it that the facebook app never updates properly after installing the theme; it always say unsuccessful install

Back