Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

ok I installed fresh froyo from rom manager then applies 1041 over it and its fine.
either its the fact we installed kernel first or something else that causes the issue we were having.

ok I installed fresh froyo from rom manager then applies 1041 over it and its fine.
either its the fact we installed kernel first or something else that causes the issue we were having.
did forget something, the only thing e had done that might affect this is the maps fix through adb.

A new update to LauncherPro (ver. 0.5.1) seems to have broken my Blue Energy Theme and now it won't reinstall. Anyone else have this problem?

If apps are updated the app will lose it's theme, the way that they are updated is the whole .apk is replaced by the new one and all the images reside in the apk for that particular app.

That said, I should have my LauncherPro download updated to the newest version tonight.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Awesome! I was going to make you follow steps that would not include a kernel first and just the pure stock ROM, but you got there, and I couldn't be happier right now.

I am thinking its the forced map update though since 104 worked with other kernel

ok its not the p3 kernel, 104 installs just fine on phone that 1041 won't boot on. again, this is after manually (adb) fixing maps issue.

A new update to LauncherPro (ver. 0.5.1) seems to have broken my Blue Energy Theme and now it won't reinstall. Anyone else have this problem?

If apps are updated the app will lose it's theme, the way that they are updated is the whole .apk is replaced by the new one and all the images reside in the apk for that particular app.

That said, I should have my LauncherPro download updated to the newest version tonight.

Fix the market download while Ur at it. .love the theme but. useless being. unable to download from the market
thanks

Fix the market download while Ur at it. .love the theme but. useless being. unable to download from the market
thanks
fix is posted in first post, takes 1 minute.

where can I get maps icon?
the adb fix for the froyo maps issue resets icon to default.

Anyone having issues with Clockwork make sure you flash the recovery image several times, not sure what is happening with CW sometimes but this works alot of times.

Has anyone had any problems with the dock? I installed the Blue energy theme and the Percentage battery and had a strange problem with my clock when the phone is in the multimedia dock. Normally, the clock shows for about 5-10 minutes, then goes into a "screen saver" mode where the time moves around the screen. When I had the Blue Energy installed and the Round Battery and Hex Fusion dialer, it stayed in the clock mode for a few hours, then the screen went blank. I reinstalled the Bugless Froyo without the Blue Energy theme and the problem went away. I added the Blue Energy theme and the problem returned. I don't understand how a theme could have that affect, but it 'seems' to be what is causing the issue. Does anyone have any ideas on what to try to get rid of the issue?

thanks,

Hmm, I need to go buy a dock..lol I don't even know where to look for that, especially the theme doesn't touch the dock app. I'll ask around.

For everyone else. Newest LauncherPro is themed and the link in the OP is updated.

Hmm, I need to go buy a dock..lol I don't even know where to look for that, especially the theme doesn't touch the dock app. I'll ask around.

Actually, all you need is a magnet to simulate a dock. Or there's a program on the market that emulates a dock. It's really strange. I'm not convinced it's a theme problem, because I modified the battery icon in the framework, and maybe I did something wrong. After all, it's June already and I still haven't made my annual 1 mistake for this year. :rockon:

Back