Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

does the OP plan on themeing the adw launcher.

What's funny is that I use the ADW Launcher most of the time actually, but I don't really plan on theming it. It is updated too often at this point to keep up. Great Launcher though!

It's probably me doing something wrong but I cannot get the new launcherpro update file to work in clockworkmod recovery. I have tried flashing a different version of clockworkmod as well...still no dice.

It's probably me doing something wrong but I cannot get the new launcherpro update file to work in clockworkmod recovery. I have tried flashing a different version of clockworkmod as well...still no dice.

Try rebooting into recovery and choose the install from sd option.

Nevermind you said you tried in recovery ><, try flashing sprecovery maybe?

I restored to the older version of launcherpro and will play with it in the morning. I did try to manually reboot into recovery and select the launcherpro.zip from there as well as renaming to update.zip and load that way...still nothing. I am sure it's just something stupid on my part.

I restored to the older version of launcherpro and will play with it in the morning. I did try to manually reboot into recovery and select the launcherpro.zip from there as well as renaming to update.zip and load that way...still nothing. I am sure it's just something stupid on my part.

i didnt read everythig on this last page but i think in gerneral you have to uninstall it then install the mod one

That's a beautiful look, I'm just getting used to being rooted and having froyo itself, but I'm feelin the pull to use SPR for this ... Thanks a lot! :)

I have tried several times to get the new themed launcherpro zip to take to no avail. My installation consisted of removing the apk from system/app using root explorer...I made sure that launcherpro version 5.1 unthemed was working properly and all files were up to date. I then tried the update several ways...through clockwork manually and by selecting file. Each time my theme gets updated but the version reverts back to 4.4. I know it is something stupid on my part but I can't put my finger on it. Any thoughts, anyone?

I have tried several times to get the new themed launcherpro zip to take to no avail. My installation consisted of removing the apk from system/app using root explorer...I made sure that launcherpro version 5.1 unthemed was working properly and all files were up to date. I then tried the update several ways...through clockwork manually and by selecting file. Each time my theme gets updated but the version reverts back to 4.4. I know it is something stupid on my part but I can't put my finger on it. Any thoughts, anyone?

Don't unzip it apply it as an update.zip through clockwork or sprecovery

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back