Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

I have tried several times to get the new themed launcherpro zip to take to no avail. My installation consisted of removing the apk from system/app using root explorer...I made sure that launcherpro version 5.1 unthemed was working properly and all files were up to date. I then tried the update several ways...through clockwork manually and by selecting file. Each time my theme gets updated but the version reverts back to 4.4. I know it is something stupid on my part but I can't put my finger on it. Any thoughts, anyone?

Don't unzip it apply it as an update.zip through clockwork or sprecovery

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
I used clockwork exclusively and did not unzip the file. I did rename to update.zip when I tried to load it as well as just leaving the original launcherpro.zip intact and tried to load that way as well. I have not tried to flash sprecovery and load as an update.zip

Downloaded the file again and actually saw that it was a bit larger in size than the file I had been using. Looks like I was the knucklehead using an old version of the file. Works good now!

not sure if this has been confirmed but im up and running with this theme applied over BB 0.1 FROYO just so people know it works with no errors. Installed from Rom Manager

any fix for the black words on black in the notification bar yet? Thanks in advance. I love this theme but the black on black is pretty annoying :)

any fix for the black words on black in the notification bar yet? Thanks in advance. I love this theme but the black on black is pretty annoying :)

Fixing this now as we speak, should be done in, mmm two hours I would say by the time it is uploaded and links up. :)

Cool on ya roberj13 for making these minor tweaks to the theme. Especially when some of them can be fixed easily by the person suggesting you do it.

-Mike

Cool on ya roberj13 for making these minor tweaks to the theme. Especially when some of them can be fixed easily by the person suggesting you do it.

-Mike

Ya, a word about themes. I am going to change the text color. But somewhere out there someone's not going to like the white either. I actually tried the white at some point on the blue pull down but didn't like it as much as the black, so I left it black. So we will see. I'm going to keep my eyes closed for the next day or so..haha

I also get comments about the battery icon. I made it to be different. If I change it there is someone out there who likes it and would want it back.

So far there have been about 5000 downloads of this theme. There is something people out there like and I will take everything in consideration, just remember guys for something you guys want changed, someone else might want it to stay the same.

Dude......how many times have I told you you're badass??????

Fixing this now as we speak, should be done in, mmm two hours I would say by the time it is uploaded and links up. :)

Droid does....so does kook

If I were you Robert....I would make it the way YOU like it. This is your baby.

I could understand if you were charging. People could make requests, but you're not. You're going above and beyond bruther....thank you.

Besides, if you start charging, that'll be a whole nother can of worms openend up.

Now stop replying and get back to changing the white text! It's driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!

I have been using this for a few days now and I have to say this is the coolest theme I have used on android...period.

Great work!

If I were you Robert....I would make it the way YOU like it. This is your baby.

I could understand if you were charging. People could make requests, but you're not. You're going above and beyond bruther....thank you.

Besides, if you start charging, that'll be a whole nother can of worms openend up.

Now stop replying and get back to changing the white text! It's driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!

I do charge for this theme. But my wife and school work pays the bill..haha

Anyhow, I don't mind making improvements if I did I wouldn't have put up version numbers, posted it one time and logged out.

SO...all the white text it done. This is taking a little longer than I expected it to because I am trying to incorporate a Maps.apk that works. I think I also fixed the market problems (my fault I think, I took the apk from the first leak and was using that as the base) hopefully that fixes it (I never actually had a problem with the market)

Thanks to dmacleo who helped narrow down the boot loop problem I think. SO hopefully this will be the most trouble free version that is about to come out.

Market seems to still not work. Just gets stuck at "starting download"

This Market is going to be the end of me..

Is my market the only one that works? Now I know what that mechanic meant when he told me he couldn't fix my car because he couldn't duplicate the problem. I yelled at him too I think.

Back