Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

Heh, it's fine though. I don't need to dl anything from the market. Only thing I needed to update was SetCpu but I got the apk from the dev so all is well. Great theme though.

im useing the fly rom v0.5 with this theme and my market is fine,sometimes a dl will hang,i just cancle it and try again and it goes.

Ok good to hear. The theme replaces Vending.apk and DownloadProvider.apk so if it works on yours and mine it should theoretically work on all. That's why I don't understand.

BTW, how do you like the Fly ROM? I guess I can post that everything works on it with the theme?

yeah,everything is working for me and i like it, nice and smooth,im using the stock dev kernal, it actually has been updated to froozen yogurt v 0.6 but im not sure if ill upgrade yet, not much difference in changelog.

I had some market issues but I cleared the Market app's cache and data and they went away. Could be a simple solution to the hang everyone's been having?

Flashed to Team Chaos Froyo using ROM Manager - great so far, but the Pandora widget doesn't appear to be skinned. Any suggestions?

I updated to the latest version of ClockWork and now my phone won't boot into recovery. Just an FYI in case anyone else is running BB0.1 like I am. Not sure what the problem is. I'm going to flash sprecovery and install from there. The new version no longer overrides BB correct?

I had some market issues but I cleared the Market app's cache and data and they went away. Could be a simple solution to the hang everyone's been having?

That worked for me too. Fixed it quick!

I updated to the latest version of ClockWork and now my phone won't boot into recovery. Just an FYI in case anyone else is running BB0.1 like I am. Not sure what the problem is. I'm going to flash sprecovery and install from there. The new version no longer overrides BB correct?

Yeah you can use the SP version over BB now.

I've had some problems with clockwork not booting, but had the problem even after installing stock froyo, it has been updated twice in the past couple days and some people have had problems getting it to stick. I had to flash SPRecovery and then flash Clockwork to get it to work for me, I don't think its part of the theme.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Flashed to Team Chaos Froyo using ROM Manager - great so far, but the Pandora widget doesn't appear to be skinned. Any suggestions?

Using Team Chaos Froyo with this theme? Or just Team Chaos Froyo. If you want the smoke glass Pandora, I have an update.zip with it at mydroidworld.com in my section.

Using Team Chaos Froyo with this theme? Or just Team Chaos Froyo. If you want the smoke glass Pandora, I have an update.zip with it at mydroidworld.com in my section.

With Blue Energy theme - sorry, that wasn't too clear from the way I worded my post. The Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and music player widgets were all skinned, but Pandora was not. I'll head over to mydroidworld.com and grab that widget - thanks! And beautiful work on the theme - very well done.

In installed 1.0.5 and I'm having a problem with Maps. I followed the instructions in the OP, but I still have a problem. The system doesn't think Maps is installed, and if I download it from the market, the installation fails.

On the up side, my clock works correctly now when the Droid is docked!

In installed 1.0.5 and I'm having a problem with Maps. I followed the instructions in the OP, but I still have a problem. The system doesn't think Maps is installed, and if I download it from the market, the installation fails.

I am having this same problem. Anyone have a fix?

did not see this mentioned, if running 1041 should we (or can we...) just apply this newest?

That's good to hear about the dock.

Ill have to figure this out about maps, the problems is I fixed it on my phone and downloaded the new version so I never had the Maps.apk that was part of froyo. So whenever I apply the theme it just restores he market version of maps afterwards, which doesn't break the theme. I was orignally was trying to make this easier for everyone so you guys wouldn't have to do the maps fix on your own...but it may be harder this way.

Ill fix it whem I get home from this birthday party, boss's orders..

Back