Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

I installed going into cw recovery and going to install .zip....after installing I am now stuck in a boot loop. what did I do wrong? Am I supposed to be using bb or is the standard 2.2 rom sufficient?

I used the standard 2.2 (2nd one) and not bugless beast.
install zip from sd card, choose zip, chose the one I d/l'ed.

I too am using the second leak. Waiting for Pete to work out some of the kinks they are having.

I am using the second leak as well and that is how I installed. reboot into recovery, went to install from zip, choose .zip, selected blue energy theme. Went through install pretty quick then I rebooted. After reboot I was stuck in boot loop.

where did you get that batt widget in your second screenshot

From the market. It's free. I think it's called "Battery Status". If I remember correctly.

Ok now I tried it in sp recovery and I'm still getting boot loop on reboot. what the hell am I doing wrong? I feel like a noob all of the sudden because from the other posts on here it is working for everyone else. It has to be something I am doing!!

Ok now I tried it in sp recovery and I'm still getting boot loop on reboot. what the hell am I doing wrong? I feel like a noob all of the sudden because from the other posts on here it is working for everyone else. It has to be something I am doing!!

Can you try this

Install froyo from rom manager in the stock images. You don't have to wipe. I just want to start with a base that I know works. Don't flash any kernels or anything. Then redownload (or if you are using rom manager "clear download cache" to for rom manager to redownload.) Then let me know what happens.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Going to try that now. Let you know if it works in about fifteen min give or take....thanks for bearing with me on this and for your speedy responses.

Last edited:
Ok that worked. Now that I am feeling all insecure I must ask the dumb questions. Do I have to do a data wipe before installing kernel??

No, but at least if you bootloop now you have it narrowed down. :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

got it all done. now it seems that cyanogen will be releasing 5.0.8 final stable build real soon so I will get to do this all over again. usually I don't ever run in to any trouble but, I really appreciate your help on this matter. I will be donating.

I have Blue Energy installed with Bugless Beast V0.1....I'm trying to install the Simply Stunning Battery icon and LauncherPro via CWM and neither will work for me. Any advice?

got it all done. now it seems that cyanogen will be releasing 5.0.8 final stable build real soon so I will get to do this all over again. usually I don't ever run in to any trouble but, I really appreciate your help on this matter. I will be donating.

Thanks, and no problem just glad we got it worked out.

I have Blue Energy installed with Bugless Beast V0.1....I'm trying to install the Simply Stunning Battery icon and LauncherPro via CWM and neither will work for me. Any advice?

Let me take a look at it. Actually you might wait on the launcher pro. It updated today, so I gotta update the file anyways

Just tested the SS Battery though, seems to be working fine. How are you installing it exactly?

Back