Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

Just tested the SS Battery though, seems to be working fine. How are you installing it exactly?

Downloading the file via computer, turn on mass usb storage and transfer to root of Sd card. Then "Reboot in recovery" in ROM manager to bring up CWM recovery.
install zip from sd card --> choose zip from sd card --> SS_Batt13.zip

It starts to install the update, then jumps back to the CWM recovery main screen without displaying any further messages

Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work on these themes. I am loving it. even the launcher pro, which I didnt think i would like because I previously was stuck on sweeterhome.

Lewis

Yeah for some reason I WANT to like ADW and I do mostly, but launcher pro just seems faster, and its starting to get as much customization possibilities as adw also.

Thanks, glad you enjoy it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Roberj13,

What toggles are you using? Have been wanting to switch to a set of toggles instead of the beautiful widgets ones, and love those. they look like switchPro I think, but you must have skinned them.

Lewis

Nevermind the above question regarding the toggles. did some searching on this forum and figured out they are the stock power control toggles!

And to think I was feeling like a Droid Ninja!

Lewis

Nevermind the above question regarding the toggles. did some searching on this forum and figured out they are the stock power control toggles!

And to think I was feeling like a Droid Ninja!

Lewis

Yeah the stock widget is modified obviously as you figured out. I was pretty happy with how it turned out.

Let me know anything else you guys need/want, I have a purple theme coming out by this weekend, getting ready for 5.0.8 cyanogen, among working on a red theme as well, but I want to make sure everything is complete on this one too, and make sure its as easy to install for everyone as it can be.

Well, I am still looking for plane, silent and vibrate toggles that match your theme. I see that switcherpro or whatever its called, is customizable, but have no idea how to do it!

Lewis

crap 2 launcher pro updates today and theme for it does not apply on last one :(
oh well.
LP really works well though.

Thanks a million, got a donate button, I don't have much but i'll share it.

crap 2 launcher pro updates today and theme for it does not apply on last one :(
oh well.

Updating it tonight. It updated yesterday, but there are a bunch of little new images that I have to theme too..

Thanks a million, got a donate button, I don't have much but i'll share it.

I'm on my phone so can't post it right here but there is a link somewhere on the first page around the download section. TIA!

oh well.
Updating it tonight. It updated yesterday, but there are a bunch of little new images that I have to theme too..

man, I would not worry about it. its super nice but the dev is actively updating a lot.

Back