Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

Has anyone tried this with the latest from Pete (v.2)?

Take care,
Rob

Has anyone tried this with the latest from Pete (v.2)?

Take care,
Rob

I'm running it right now in "testing" and its working fine so far. Ill put the official word out once I can sit down and make sure every feature works right which I can't do at work. Ill let u guys know as soon as I do, but so far its running fine.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

...there is a link somewhere on the first page around the download section. TIA!

found it sir, consider yourself a few pennies richer, LOL.dancedroid

Thanks so much!

Updating it tonight. It updated yesterday, but there are a bunch of little new images that I have to theme too..

man, I would not worry about it. its super nice but the dev is actively updating a lot.

I also want to thank dmacleo who donated space to put my stuff. Will be updating links on ROM manager tonight so hopefully downloads will be even faster! Thanks

Looks like I am going to change how maps works for BB.02, so there will be a different version because I am too OCD to make you guys have to workaround it. So far only bug I've found.

Looks like I am going to change how maps works for BB.02, so there will be a different version because I am too OCD to make you guys have to workaround it. So far only bug I've found.

Badass bruther....thx.

Just apply as update.zip on top of bb0.2 (using sprecovery)?

edit - never mind lol, I am stoopid (the phone just went to sleep). Looks like it didn't actually install anyway. How long till the new version is ready? This theme looks nice and I really wanna use it (but I use maps a LOT).

Take care,
Rob

Last edited:
Working on it right now. Have to download the ROM (Just got home finally) and take a peek at something. Then I have to upload it when I know it's working. Shouldn't be long though.

lol I can't wait - this is one of the coolest lookin themes I have seen. And I would really like to get it up and running before I go to bed.

Either way though, like I said, this is very cool - nice work!

Take care,
Rob

VERSION 1.0.5.2

Other Miscellaneous Downloads and good stuff!

Themed LauncherPro Beta!!! This is the launcher you see for everyone who is asking. Install this as an update.zip through SPR or CWM recovery.
NOTE: IF YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL THIS APPLICATION, YOU CAN'T UNINSTALL A NORMAL WAY, HERE ARE YOUR INSTRUCTIONS>>

Open Terminal Emulator
type:
su
mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system
rm /system/app/com.fede.launcher-1.apk
reboot
When your phone reboots LauncherPro will be gone.

http://www.opendrive.com/files/6471337_1GyAY_2f41/firewater-cup.jpg

At rm /system/app/com.fede....
it gave me an error saying it was read only. I have the regular launcher set at default so not a huge deal but would like it off.

VERSION 1.0.5.2

Other Miscellaneous Downloads and good stuff!

Themed LauncherPro Beta!!! This is the launcher you see for everyone who is asking. Install this as an update.zip through SPR or CWM recovery.
NOTE: IF YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL THIS APPLICATION, YOU CAN'T UNINSTALL A NORMAL WAY, HERE ARE YOUR INSTRUCTIONS>>

Open Terminal Emulator
type:
su
reboot
When your phone reboots LauncherPro will be gone.

At rm /system/app/com.fede....
it gave me an error saying it was read only. I have the regular launcher set at default so not a huge deal but would like it off.

try it again. The line that reads:

has to be typed verbatim and is easy to mess up this is what mounts the system as rewritable, or if you use Bugless Beast by pete you can do it alot easier by just typing.

su
sysrw

or if you have root explorer just go to the system/app folder hit the mount r/w button and long press, delete.

Ok, I am starting to decide that having maps themed just for the menu icons and the blue icon is not worth it. I am going to upload a version for BB.2 that doesn't include Maps.apk so the one that comes with BB will just be untouched. For those that need it will be able to use it. I honestly don't have a clue why I am having so many problems with it. Time to ask around.

Ok, I am starting to decide that having maps themed just for the menu icons and the blue icon is not worth it. I am going to upload a version for BB.2 that doesn't include Maps.apk so the one that comes with BB will just be untouched. For those that need it will be able to use it. I honestly don't have a clue why I am having so many problems with it. Time to ask around.

Sounds good buddy. Better to have something solid.

fantastic - almost gave up hope of doin this tonight :)

I dont mind not havin a themed map app - the overall look of the theme is cool enough!

Take care,
Rob

Back