Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

Ok, I am starting to decide that having maps themed just for the menu icons and the blue icon is not worth it. I am going to upload a version for BB.2 that doesn't include Maps.apk so the one that comes with BB will just be untouched. For those that need it will be able to use it. I honestly don't have a clue why I am having so many problems with it. Time to ask around.

Sounds good buddy. Better to have something solid.

See and that pisses me off to see in your signature that you keep maps on your homescreen..ugly maps icon..

Ok, I am starting to decide that having maps themed just for the menu icons and the blue icon is not worth it. I am going to upload a version for BB.2 that doesn't include Maps.apk so the one that comes with BB will just be untouched. For those that need it will be able to use it. I honestly don't have a clue why I am having so many problems with it. Time to ask around.

Sounds good buddy. Better to have something solid.

See and that pisses me off to see in your signature that you keep maps on your homescreen..ugly maps icon..

Bettercut bro....Bettercut. It's all good.

I don't like making you guys do more work. Plus more questions to answer with an app that's not mine..haha

Anyways, may I unveil Blue Energy 1.0.5.2 for Bugless Beast .2!!!

Links are in the OP

Just a thought.... but have you considered putting a background image on the dialer bar similar to luna theme? That'd be nice to have as an extra perhaps.

Just a thought.... but have you considered putting a background image on the dialer bar similar to luna theme? That'd be nice to have as an extra perhaps.

Yeah I have thought of adding some more stuff, but it's a busy time with so many things releasing, plus I have other themes Im trying to get up and running too. But more will come.

BTW, try redownloading I mixed up the CW link and reinstall. Data and wifi should be fine..

Yeah they worked. I deleted my post like 3 minutes after I posted it hoping no one noticed :dry:

Oh I didn't notice that it was deleted. I see every post..haha

Hope you like it, and stick around, more is coming soon.

No worries here. I was going nuts trying to theme the status bar icons similar to Chevy's SS without running his ROM (caused major battery drain on my phone). This theme is my favorite by far.

I don't like making you guys do more work. Plus more questions to answer with an app that's not mine..haha

Anyways, may I unveil Blue Energy 1.0.5.2 for Bugless Beast .2!!!

Links are in the OP

I just finished installing BB V.02 and the themed maps/market work fine. The first way I installed it gave me a bunch of crappy errors and bugs.

The second way I installed it worked flawlessly. Going to check it out for a day or so to see how I like it. Only been about 20 minutes so we'll see.

My point is that I don't understand what the people with market/map issues are having. You and I have been lucky to not have any of these problems.

In case you're wondering how I installed, here's how....

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bu...2-frf57-froyo-apps2sd-fixed-9.html#post556269

was the launcher pro updated? I easily might have misunderstood.
I applied 1052 through rom manager (no issues) and then d/l the LP separate but were no changes there.

was the launcher pro updated? I easily might have misunderstood.
I applied 1052 through rom manager (no issues) and then d/l the LP separate but were no changes there.

No you are not losing your mind, I did in fact say I was updating LauncherPro last night. I didn't expect to run into the maps issue getting everything to work with BB, and by the time I finished I ran out of time. I had to be at work at 730 today. :(

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

LOL ok, was not sure if that was part of the update or not and I am under weather now so cohernecy is an issue :)

so I dl-ed the Launcher zip and renamed it to update.zip and put it on my sd card. Rebooted into recovery allowed update.zip and installed and it said that it was a bad file. what am I doing wrong?

edit: Oh I am using SPRecovery .3

so I dl-ed the Launcher zip and renamed it to update.zip and put it on my sd card. Rebooted into recovery allowed update.zip and installed and it said that it was a bad file. what am I doing wrong?

edit: Oh I am using SPRecovery .3
When you rename it, did you type "update.zip"? Or just update? Because if you do the first, more than likely it will be "update.zip.zip". And you'll get an error.

roberj,
Was curious, is everything zialigned in this? Pete mentioned it in one his posts that themes etc... should be zipaligned also.

Thanks.

Back