Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

That's probably why there is a specific version available to download for BB v. 0.2. :D

I installed the 1.0.5.2 version in Rom Manager. Didnt even see the link in the first post to one specific for BB v0.2. Is there any difference?

Haven't tried on. JRummy's Kangerade, bjut looking at the features I can't see why not.

The only reason there is a different version for BB.2 is that Maps wasn't installing correctly for everyone so I took it out of theme. Better to have an unthemed maps that will work for everyone rather than a slightly themed one that works for half.

About to be home soon so I will get LauncherPro up soon. Somehow I backed into the next SIX days off work so hopefully I can finish the two other themes I am working on.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Haven't tried on. JRummy's Kangerade, bjut looking at the features I can't see why not.

The only reason there is a different version for BB.2 is that Maps wasn't installing correctly for everyone so I took it out of theme. Better to have an unthemed maps that will work for everyone rather than a slightly themed one that works for half.

About to be home soon so I will get LauncherPro up soon. Somehow I backed into the next SIX days off work so hopefully I can finish the two other themes I am working on.

So when the full version of LauncherPro goes up, I'm guessing I'll need to set up my home screens again? or will it be a straight upgrade?

It will be in update format so if you've been using Launcherpro already you shouldn't have to redo your screens..

However, sometime you might have a widget or two die and you will have to restart it. I don't really know why though. But mostly trouble free.

Robert i love this theme can it be used with chevyno1 simply stunning? when i tried the frf57 one of yours it boot loops should i try the one for bb .2? and again thanks for all your work on this theme it is great

I had to go back to BB 0.1. Can I reinstall this theme which I originally downloaded for BB 0.2? I guess what I am asking is if this theme is backwards compatible to older versions of peters BB for 2.2.

Is this compatible with 0.2.1 Bugless Beast? It just came out. what i mean is if we can apply the BE theme for BBv.2 to the .2.1 BB ROM? if that's comprehensible lol

Last edited:
I had to go back to BB 0.1. Can I reinstall this theme which I originally downloaded for BB 0.2? I guess what I am asking is if this theme is backwards compatible to older versions of peters BB for 2.2.

I answered my own question. It is working perfectly on Pete's BB 0.1 Froyo.

For those wanting to know.

Robert i love this theme can it be used with chevyno1 simply stunning? when i tried the frf57 one of yours it boot loops should i try the one for bb .2? and again thanks for all your work on this theme it is great

Yes it seems to not be working for SS. Dunno why yet, too much going on to figure it out at the moment. I need another computer.

For those asking about BB v.2.1 I haven't even downloaded it yet. You guys are too fast for me. I didn't even realize it was out until a minute ago. My inclination is that it will work fine as the update was pretty minor and really nothing to do with any framework files.

Downloading bb.2.1 right now..

Anyone having issues with BBv0.21 and Blue theme? Seems to have frozen on me twice so far.

Back