Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

I haven't actually fully tested on .2.1 I will continue through the night and put up a new version if anything conflicts. Can't answer your question at this point though for sure.

I have been running it on BB 0.2.1 for a few hours now and so far so good! I also installed a blue droid eye boot animation that goes perfect with it!

Thanks guys for testing on some different ROMs. I was having some computer issues yesterday and got nothing done..again. So it seems like:

Stock Froyo - Go
BB .1, .2, .2.1 - Go
Simply Stunning - No Go

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Robert,

Im interested to know what other themes are you working on?

I am about 75 percent done with a purple theme.
About half done with a Red theme.

Like the blue theme, even though there is a lot of blue, I think that I have successfully made it where the colors aren't so overwhelming and oversaturated as some I've seen. The purple and red themes are on the same lines. Purple will definitely be released this weekend it seems. Red hopefully the week after.

Robert,

Im interested to know what other themes are you working on?
I am about 75 percent done with a purple theme.
About half done with a Red theme.

Like the blue theme, even though there is a lot of blue, I think that I have successfully made it where the colors aren't so overwhelming and oversaturated as some I've seen. The purple and red themes are on the same lines. Purple will definitely be released this weekend it seems. Red hopefully the week after.

Nice, Very excited about seeing the red! you do great work man and I love the different options for you themes! Keep it up!

I'm excited about the purple. Never seen it and will floss it as soon as it comes out. I finally got Bugless Beast stable. The newest version, with his "special" tweak seemed to do the trick.

Good times.

Droid does....so does kook

purple cool :)

I got behind, was the launcher pro file updated? I got tied up and missed some posts.

Thanks guys for testing on some different ROMs. I was having some computer issues yesterday and got nothing done..again. So it seems like:

Stock Froyo - Go
BB .1, .2, .2.1 - Go
Simply Stunning - No Go

I have been running this theme on the Team Chaos Froyo Rom for three days and have had zero issues. Very stable.

Lewis

Ughh I'm so slow today.

OK, updated Launcher Pro. Link in the OP. I would've had it about 20 minutes earlier but I stared at my phone trying to find the apk and then realized it was on the SDCard. Heh, FroYo.

Purple Passion is up in the main themes area, check it out.

Thank everyone.

LP just had another update about an hour ago, I will test it.

Back