Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

regarding launcher pro new version, I cant figure out how to do this:

New: The dock has grown! Swipe the dock to the left (down in landscape) to reveal 5 additional shortcut spaces. Now swipe it again for 5 more! That makes a total of 15 shortctus. You can add the app drawer button on the new dock spaces by long-pressing on one and choosing “App Drawer”.

i updated to the new version in the OP, but I cant figure it out?

Lewis

Last edited:
Wow, i havent even rooted my phone and this makes me want to run and do it. Except i dont know how to root (in general) or on my mac. But this looks tight, even the purple one, Blue for my hubby and purple for me. cant wait to root :) keep on the good work.

regarding launcher pro new version, I cant figure out how to do this:

New: The dock has grown! Swipe the dock to the left (down in landscape) to reveal 5 additional shortcut spaces. Now swipe it again for 5 more! That makes a total of 15 shortctus. You can add the app drawer button on the new dock spaces by long-pressing on one and choosing “App Drawer”.
i updated to the new version in the OP, but I cant figure it out?

Lewis

You should be able to swipe to the left at the bottom where your launcher is. Is it not working? It should slide over and you will see a bunch of + signs.

you have to press just right spot to do it

yeah I edited LOL
working fine for me, did not have finger don far enough it seemed

Got my Red Wallpapers ready and waiting bud.... :D

Gonna install it over UD Froyo Xtreme dancedroid

i'll second that! granted, it's the only theme i've ever used, but i was very picky about it before I put it on! What is the weather widget you are using, looks pretty sweet!

Got my Red Wallpapers ready and waiting bud.... :D

Gonna install it over UD Froyo Xtreme dancedroid

What digital clock are you using on the homescreen?

On the red screenshots, its the Red Cashmere skin. Goes perfectly w/ the theme. IMO.

Yeah I'm using the red theme now on UD, working great. I just have like three weird graphical glitches to take care of and I broke the You Tube widget (again..... ). Problem is, I've been helping a friend replace his spindles on his truck all afternoon. Hopefully we'll get it done it in time so I can release this tonight.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

i'll second that! granted, it's the only theme i've ever used, but i was very picky about it before I put it on! What is the weather widget you are using, looks pretty sweet!

It's just called weather by Fantastic Planet II, in the Market.

Back