Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

Got my Red Wallpapers ready and waiting bud.... :D

Gonna install it over UD Froyo Xtreme dancedroid
What digital clock are you using on the homescreen?
On the red screenshots, its the Red Cashmere skin. Goes perfectly w/ the theme. IMO.

Yeah I'm using the red theme now on UD, working great. I just have like three weird graphical glitches to take care of and I broke the You Tube widget (again..... ). Problem is, I've been helping a friend replace his spindles on his truck all afternoon. Hopefully we'll get it done it in time so I can release this tonight.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Real life is more important than the interwebz....

I already re-colored all my icons that I place on my main screen to RED. :D

Thanks bud....BTW, I expect a PM when you release it. That and the name I suggested ;).

Peace.

You should be able to swipe to the left at the bottom where your launcher is. Is it not working? It should slide over and you will see a bunch of + signs.

Well, its not working because I looked and it is still the old 0.5.1 or whatever. I have tried to install the new launcherpro you posted twice already. I guess I will uninstall the old and install the new.

Lewis

Update it in the market...

You should be able to swipe to the left at the bottom where your launcher is. Is it not working? It should slide over and you will see a bunch of + signs.

Well, its not working because I looked and it is still the old 0.5.1 or whatever. I have tried to install the new launcherpro you posted twice already. I guess I will uninstall the old and install the new.

Lewis

Droid does....so does kook

Kook, that did it! I guess I was thinking that by using the update.zip from the first post, that it would update the version also, so I didn't try it!

FWIW, I tried the new sweeter home because this wasn't updating for me, and it (sweeter home) still doesn't work right, whereas pro launcher does.

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.
lewis

Kook, that did it! I guess I was thinking that by using the update.zip from the first post, that it would update the version also, so I didn't try it!

FWIW, I tried the new sweeter home because this wasn't updating for me, and it (sweeter home) still doesn't work right, whereas pro launcher does.

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.
lewis

:feelsgoodman: Like winning the championship.

What digital clock are you using on the homescreen?
On the red screenshots, its the Red Cashmere skin. Goes perfectly w/ the theme. IMO.

Yeah I'm using the red theme now on UD, working great. I just have like three weird graphical glitches to take care of and I broke the You Tube widget (again..... ). Problem is, I've been helping a friend replace his spindles on his truck all afternoon. Hopefully we'll get it done it in time so I can release this tonight.

Thanks bud....BTW, I expect a PM when you release it. That and the name I suggested ;).

Peace.

What was the name?

Peace.

What was the name?

Kook-a-red, but I was just kidding.

I updated to BBv0.2.1 the other day and noticed all gps location apps weren't working.... I also installed the blue energy theme so I posted here as well as in the ROM thread....

Anyways, for some strange reason the "use wireless networks" toggle in Settings>Location & Security was turned off. Not sure if that was my fault or what.

Just a head's up in case anyone else notices same issue.

Edit: This theme is seriously bumping my post count up! LOL!

Edit (2): Have yet to put a dancing banana on a post....:icon_ banana: dancedroid

Last edited:
I updated to BBv0.2.1 the other day and noticed all gps location apps weren't working.... I also installed the blue energy theme so I posted here as well as in the ROM thread....

Anyways, for some strange reason the "use wireless networks" toggle in Settings>Location & Security was turned off. Not sure if that was my fault or what.

Just a head's up in case anyone else notices same issue.

Edit: This theme is seriously bumping my post count up! LOL!

Edit (2): Have yet to put a dancing banana on a post....:icon_ banana: dancedroid

Haha @ dancing banana!

That's good to hear, and I feel ya. I install ROM after ROM and theme after theme and part theme of stuff I'm working on. I never know how settings change because I thought they get saved by your google account (pretty sure they do) but it happens to me every now and then.

What's worse my friend will tell me...Hey did you check that setting. And I will say that's not it. My theme must've broke something. Then I'll check it like a day later after I was trying to track down a bug and it will be unchecked..haha

Hope you've been enjoying it. Also try Purple Passion. If that's not your style I just released RedLINE. Shhhhh, burnt orange coming soon...

LOL yeah I just put purple on my wife's phone. She's playing with it now. Switched from The Shiz Pink-Life to BB and purple.

And the dancing banana from the flash cartoon as well as from Family Guy is all I think of in these forums.

Oh nice! I hope she likes the purple. I will probably have an update for Purple Passion by Monday or so. There are a few things that are bugging me.

I'm feeling too ill to read the whole thread and for that I apologize. I really love the original blue energy theme. I saw the update and installed it because I want the round battery icon. I didn't realize, though, that it would change the notification drop-down. though it's a neat effect, I find it hard to read. I'm also not quite so enamored with the new 3g icon though I can live with it. is there any way to install only the round battery icon to the original theme without changing anything else? Oh, one more thing, I use beautiful widgets and noticed you figured out how to make the numbers just have outlines instead of fully filled in numbers. Is this part of your theme or is there a way to do this within the app that I've missed?

I would gladly pay for a one of a kind theme is you are willing to do it for me. I want the original theme with a round battery icon. the new diagonal type bars, and would like the would like the end call button button to be blue. I doubt the color has anything to do with it, but I have a hard time ending calls after installing this theme, and maybe a blue button will force me to be more accurate when trying to end calls. you are welcome to email me direct at j dot scott dot gwin at symbol gmail.***

PS: I've had this droid since 2 days after it's release and am no noob; I just know what I like. If I didn't mention it earlier, I'm running FRF57 with p3Droid's 1.2GHZ kernel till I can find a LV or ULV kernel that will not put me into a bootloop.

Thank you very much for your beautiful work,

j. scott Gwin

No...

Just kidding. I'll put out a Metamorph for the stock icons after I finish CM 5.0.8 versions of my themes. If...there isn't one out there somewhere. Hmm. Could be useful for everyone on any theme that modifies the icons, if there isn't one out there. Anyone seen anything like this?

Back