[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 [BETA] (DX) (8/19)

Sound settings fc was an issue that's fixed in this build. The original link wasn't working right for whatever reason so here's a link from my Dropbox
http://db.tt/Lo6NT5f0
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

have ya tried clearing cache/data for the app?
I did a data wipe when installing, but I did not try clearing the cache since then.

Sound settings fc was an issue that's fixed in this build. The original link wasn't working right for whatever reason so here's a link from my Dropbox
Sweet. Thanks! I'll try to check this out today.

Another bug I have noticed is the voice navigation. The navigation price works great, but it always says the same thing for the next instruction. The screen always shows the right thing, but the voice always says "continue for 3 miles on US 40 West". It does this on the 4/24 build and the 5/29 build. I've not installed the build from the link above yet. I vaguely remember someone saying something about this issue before, but I don't remember seeing it in the bug list spreadsheet.

Not sure if the navigation is a known issue but have you tried the mapquest app to see if it works better? Im not running this rom now so i can't check too see if i have issues with the navigation but mapquest is free in the playstore so doesn't hurt to try it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Not sure if the navigation is a known issue but have you tried the mapquest app to see if it works better? Im not running this rom now so i can't check too see if i have issues with the navigation but mapquest is free in the playstore so doesn't hurt to try it.

The navigation works great, it is just the voice bit that is off. I'll give the MapQuest app a try. I've never had a need/want for it before.

The navigation works great, it is just the voice bit that is off. I'll give the MapQuest app a try. I've never had a need/want for it before.

Yeah i understood what you meant about the voice thing. I tried mapquest today for the first time just for the hell of it on my way to work and the voice turn by turn was perfecto. The regular navigation app would try to take me on a different route to work which was fine but mapquest used the exact route i use everyday which i was gladly surprised it did that. Give it a shot hopefully it works for you.

Savagerun said:
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I tried this one a little bit ago and had all sortz of play store issues. First i got errors trying to connect to it but cleared cache and then it would let me in, then any app i tried to installed it kept popping up with cannot install due to error 921 or something like that. Back on b00sted ICS for now.

I tried this one a little bit ago and had all sortz of play store issues. First i got errors trying to connect to it but cleared cache and then it would let me in, then any app i tried to installed it kept popping up with cannot install due to error 921 or something like that. Back on b00sted ICS for now.

Ok i see your on Boosted now, i was gonna have you try the fix for error 921 in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1688159

Yeah i understood what you meant about the voice thing. I tried mapquest today for the first time just for the hell of it on my way to work and the voice turn by turn was perfecto. The regular navigation app would try to take me on a different route to work which was fine but mapquest used the exact route i use everyday which i was gladly surprised it did that. Give it a shot hopefully it works for you.
Not tried mapquest yet. I will on the way home today.

Did you do a data wipe before installing the ROM? I've not had any issues with it yet. Granted, I've only been running it for an hour or so.

JumperPunk said:
Not tried mapquest yet. I will on the way home today.

Did you do a data wipe before installing the ROM? I've not had any issues with it yet. Granted, I've only been running it for an hour or so.

Yes, wiped everything before installing.

Not tried mapquest yet. I will on the way home today.[...]
Changing the LCD density prevented me from downloading it, and I'm to lazy to fix it. If others are curious, I can go through the steps to get it. For just my curiosity, I don't care enough to do it :p.

I will go back to it and check out the fix.
How has this worked for you? I'm still on the 6/02 build and it is working great. If you decided it's not worth the effort, that's fine. I'm just curious; it doesn't affect me either way.

JumperPunk said:
Changing the LCD density prevented me from downloading it, and I'm to lazy to fix it. If others are curious, I can go through the steps to get it. For just my curiosity, I don't care enough to do it :p.

How has this worked for you? I'm still on the 6/02 build and it is working great. If you decided it's not worth the effort, that's fine. I'm just curious; it doesn't affect me either way.

I havent done it yet...
It's the 6/2 build that i'm having tje play store issues with.

With whatever the latest build you all are trying, is there any changes or improvements? battery-life maybe? just wondering if there is any reason to move to that build from your observations yet?

Back