[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 [BETA] (DX) (8/19)

Gonna try the 6/13 build shortly.

***EDIT***
Seems to be running pretty smoothly.

Last edited:
Gonna try the 6/13 build shortly.

***EDIT***
Seems to be running pretty smoothly.

I agree. I noticed a new boot animation with the new CM mascot. I haven't really noticed much else. I haven't used it much either.

JumperPunk said:
I agree. I noticed a new boot animation with the new CM mascot. I haven't really noticed much else. I haven't used it much either.

Yeah i kinda like the new boot animation dude. Built in camcorder still frazzled but works well with lg camera at 720x480.

Having major gps issues with 6/13 build completely freezing my phone up.

I could also report the stock web browser crashes when pressing the settings button every time, automatic crash. anyone else?

Haven't noticed any real issues with 6/13. Apollo is useless, just force closes every time. I use winamp anyway so it's not an issue.
As for changes, a lot of those settings actually have options now, they aren't just placement stubs. Okay around with your settings menu is you aren't seeing a lot of changes to the rom.

Kasey923 said:
Haven't noticed any real issues with 6/13. Apollo is useless, just force closes every time. I use winamp anyway so it's not an issue.
As for changes, a lot of those settings actually have options now, they aren't just placement stubs. Okay around with your settings menu is you aren't seeing a lot of changes to the rom.

Agree, apollo is useless. Player Pro works great for me.

anyone having issues with the browser ? for me sometimes it keeps loading a page (frozen progress bar), whether on wifi or 3G

---
posted via android

[...]Apollo is useless, just force closes every time. I use winamp anyway so it's not an issue.[...]
Agree, apollo is useless. Player Pro works great for me.
I've not had any issues with apollo. I rather like it.

anyone having issues with the browser ? for me sometimes it keeps loading a page (frozen progress bar), whether on wifi or 3G
What build? I have noticed that it doesnt play quite as nice when it is using HWA. If you are on 6/13, you can un-whitelist it at /system/hwui-whitelist.txt and see if that changes your experience.

Back