[DISCONTINUED THEME] * EpicBlue for Liberty 1.5 D2/D2G

Facebook is working today ;)
I was going to flash different theme to make sure, but decided against it since it is up and running.

Glad to hear it's working for you, i checked mine today and still Thursdays crap, but I never use the widget so it doesn't bother me to have it wrong on my phone, but still find it weird that it's doing that.

Glad to hear it's working for you, i checked mine today and still Thursdays crap, but I never use the widget so it doesn't bother me to have it wrong on my phone, but still find it weird that it's doing that.

That's what ya'll meant when it wouldn't update....lol. oooooh. Gotcha~ now I feel in the loop. Mine updated to today's crap 10 mins ago.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Stetsonaw, the themed facebook you did was fine. The app itself was fine. It was only affecting the widget. The widget was acting like a dud. Just no longer refreshing itself like it used to since Thursday like I told you. I uninstalled and removed all traces of it. Rebooted, install from market and it was back to normal but not in your theme, unfortunately. Market is fine. No issues. Swype and keyboards are fine, no issues. Pandora I fixed up just fine. Everything else is checking out just fine now.

Sent from the Droid 2 serial killer of iPhones

Hopefully the next themed version won't have that issue, I didn't change anything with the widget and what controls it, just the colors.

Yeah, i'll just hang back on this one my app is still messed up. No big deal, i'm to big a fan of the theme to change, or ruin it with a ****ty white FB widget.

Are you using my theme at all or still on CrystalX? Makes me feel a bit better though ;)

I'm actually using the transparent apps that I added crystals drawerable's to.

But I'm on crystal mostly.... but I soo swyped ur settings.apk and battery and status bar icons....very good looking! Love it

~An ideal balance of softness and strength~

I think it looks pretty good~

Attachments

• snap20110306_155006.png
    snap20110306_155006.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 157
  • snap20110306_155023.png
    snap20110306_155023.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 168
  • snap20110306_155040.png
    snap20110306_155040.png
    110 KB · Views: 171
those aren't my battery and status bar icons. Those are from the honeycomb theme.

cant swype after installing chrome keyboard any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back