[DISCONTINUED THEME] * EpicBlue for Liberty 1.5 D2/D2G

Just checked the links, the right ones are there. Only downside, once you install one of the MM's, i found out you cannot put another on top of it. I'm about to upload 2 items. 1 stock Swype, to MM over, and another one with a new, BlueChrome theme on it. Both update.zips. Gimme about 3 minutes.

so if you can't put another one on top then how do you resolve issue? Still no swype or black keys after reboot.

Added to post 4.

-SwypeBlueChrome - DROID 2 ONLY - Credit Adrioid for making the BlackChrome version, I modified it to fit my theme.
snap20110305_182245.png

Download SwypeBlueChromeD2.zip - update.zip method, don't forget to mount system when you get to recovery.

disregard. I just figured it out. It apparently enabled the Android Keyboard as well as the GB keyboard. Disabled Andy KB and got black keys and swype.

I like it....but I just really am liking the black and blue....the white is nice but not my thing right now.

Tried doing blue, but would've had to do every character on 14 boards. No thanks, lol!

Sent from 1885

I understand....and this is only my current preference. You want to know my "dream theme" I wan't the BMW and BMW M3 color scheme's mixed in a theme. I am a M3 fanatic and would love to have something like that the next time I go to a meeting and show all those "M Powered" idon'ts what's up...

LOL!! I won't be making that one ;)

What is the M3 color scheme though? Just in case i get a wild hair at some point.

The metamorph aspect of this process has me a lil lost... Just never done that before... Is there a detailed instruction anywhere already written? That new keyboard looks dope as hell and worth learning a new skill :)

Living Free, hopefully not Dying.

The new keyboard (BlueChrome) is installable from Recovery, like it says after the download link. Only the ones (like Blue and Blue with Black Keys) that say Metamorph or Metamorph and Go are the ones to use in MM. If you google Noob metamorph guide or noob metamorph tutorial, you'll find its super easy. Don't have time to type one up right now, headed to bed.

Sent from 1885

Back