[DISCONTINUED THEME] * EpicBlue for Liberty 1.5 D2/D2G

You installed via update.zip, right? You need to long press on a text field and select input method, then Swype. LMK if that doesn't work.

Installed through recovery, using blue letter keyboard before

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I did. It draws the lines and everything on the keyboard just no words

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Gimme a few minutes. The DX one seems to be different than the D2 one. And please, since you have a DX, hit up my thread over there. Link in my Signature.

Anyway to use metamorph without a pc?

Ur support on this theme is reeeedonkulous sir. One beer coming right up.

Living Free, hopefully not Dying.

Awesome, thanks! I'll be looking for it!

And you don't need a PC to use Metamorph, just download the file to your SD card with your phone. If you use the Tapatalk app to download it, the folder name is somewhere in the T's. But it says Droidforums or tapatalk on it.

-Open MetaMorph (download from the Market if you don't already have it)
-Click start checks
-Unzip/extract from SD
-Navigate to the Zip (blue arrow on the bottom right to go back)
-select your zip
-click ok
-select what you want from the list
-click ok or apply or whatever
-when it prompts, Reboot. If it just says "theme applied" or whatever, and doesn't reboot, reboot anyway.

EpicBlue Market 2.3.4

I CANNOT STRESS IT ENOUGH, MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING THE NEW MARKET!! That said, I didn't have any issues installing it over my themed 2.3.2 version. But if you run into issues, check out the Market Problems thread in my sig, then once you go through that, if you still have issues, post them up in this thread.

Themed Market 2.3.4 is now located in Post 4.

aefc71c4-2c3d-054b.jpg

Love this theme

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

hey stet! thanks for the theme. I'm having issues downloading the popup fix on my laptop now for some reason. I tried downloading through dolphin earlier and it worked but Metamorph said the file was bad, so I figured I'd download it on laptop, but to no avail.

You are determined to get that battery icon to work arent you..... LOL:icon_ banana:

Just 7zip the files into the framework-res and push it back thru terminal~

hey stet! thanks for the theme. I'm having issues downloading the popup fix on my laptop now for some reason. I tried downloading through dolphin earlier and it worked but Metamorph said the file was bad, so I figured I'd download it on laptop, but to no avail.

Accidentally had it spelled wrong on the name of the zip. Just errors out during extraction. If you open up MM, go to "Pick Existing Theme" and select the MMEBPopupsFixLibery, then click the MMEBPopupsFixLiberty.xml, and you'll be able to load it up.

thanks stet! that worked. not sure why it didn't the first time [cough] user error [cough cough]

Back