Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

I was thinking the same thing... and then an even bigger thing come Christmas.. for the moto nexus. :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing... and then an even bigger thing cone Christmas.. for the moto nexus. :)

Is there any evidence of a moto nexus?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

There was a statement a few moths ago, saying there would may be 5 nexus devices for Christmas this year... that was the last I heard about it. I'm hoping.

Ah ok. I thought there might have been more released since then.

There was a statement a few moths ago, saying there would may be 5 nexus devices for Christmas this year... that was the last I heard about it. I'm hoping.

If there are 5 devices I wonder if Moto's would be a slider to try to get Verizon to get another Nexus.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

No more likely waiting for fall line up. Its a droid line and more likely gonna have some type of NFL promotion so they can push their NFL mobile app and have air spots for device during games. I expecting this to be a big release.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If they wait until fall this phone will be pointless and irrelevant. Another Bionic fiasco. Unless of course they up the specs to or above SIII level and throw JB on it.

Fall is not that far away. I expect we will see it launched at the start of preseason football at the latest.

If I have to wait that long it better have jb.

Eh I mean ICS came out in December for the nexus. The RAZR did not see it until late june early July time frame. Hopefully they have blur and jb clicking by RAZR HD release but not betting on it.

I hope for jb... but I doubt it.. that would definitely make the HD have more appeal..

If I really have to wait until fall and it doesn't even have jb then I won't get it. Maybe I'll go HTC.

It would be a real let down if it got released in like September with ics not jb. But i am thinking it would be cool if they are already working on jb. So even if the phone came with ics, we could get jb by end of year, thats just hopeful dreaming of course

As I said before Moto has a bad habit of waiting too long to release devices. What should be an awesome device just becomes old hat real quick. Even with the rumored specs I don't think this brings enough to the table right to compete with the SIII or the rumored HTC device. Nothing about it would make me want it over my Maxx. They need to just scrap this and go back to the drawing board and give us another "god" device that will compete and even overpower the competition.

Get on the ball Motorola. Gives us the game changers before the game is already over.

I had full intention of selling my S3 to buy a Maxx HD. I'm a Moto guy coming from a Droid X which I absolutely loved. I thought for sure I would hate a Sammy phone, but I'm actually falling in love with it. After owning a Maxx for two weeks and now using the S3 for a week, there's no comparison. The S3 is a much better phone. Moto needs to put this way ahead of the S3 in specs, not just equal.

As I said before Moto has a bad habit of waiting too long to release devices. What should be an awesome device just becomes old hat real quick. Even with the rumored specs I don't think this brings enough to the table right to compete with the SIII or the rumored HTC device. Nothing about it would make me want it over my Maxx. They need to just scrap this and go back to the drawing board and give us another "god" device that will compete and even overpower the competition.

Get on the ball Motorola. Gives us the game changers before the game is already over.

They may be slow but are still beating other oems. Razr was the first to see ics while the rezound is still waiting. Motorola is smart to wait and here is why. When ics first released in December it had some bugs. Google did not get them fully ironed out until 4.03 and 4.04. That is the build Motorola build off of. If Motorola was to build on a buggy build they would be chasing their tail trying to determine if the bugs are from Motorola software or Google.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Back