Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

It might be a push lock type tray like sd cards.

True, but then if it's bumped accidentally would it pop out and get lost? I'm real curious to see how it's implemented.

I keep going back and forth whether to get this or wait. After owning a nexus i dont think i can ever go back to a locked down device again. But i am really wanting to get another motorola device. My decision would been so much easier if it was confirmed unlockable, had a 12mp camera, and came with the razr maxx battery. :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

FoxKat said:
Is it just me, or does it look like there's no way to have a door for the SD card with the rolled edges of the Kevlar back?

Could be like the Bionic, the back could come off easily!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

So according to that article, they expect it to drop with jb... Interesting.

Can't submit to the hype beast. Must fight it.

Those grey slots on the side look more like buttons!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

The grey on the side is the sd/sim card door, last keep the razr... and the micro hdmi/ charging ports too.

And on the other side, it appears to have the same button config as the razr.

94lt1 said:
So according to that article, they expect it to drop with jb... Interesting.

Do you really think that it will come JB? It would be nice but I do not think that is even a reasonable expectation for a phone unless it is a nexus

Idk... jb is not that much different from ics... I know that ics is just supposed to be a short stop... according to the rumor mill... and if you look at jb.. it appears to be just an ics add on, but of course it would be lol. but PC747 would know far more about jb than I.

So I will say this, if Moto was smart, it would release with jb. Its the only logical way of being "more desirable" and to stay competitive... especially since they've shrunk the battery...

But I doubt it will have jb.

So in conclusion if Moto doesn't release it with jb you have a RAZR, with a souped up more efficient processor, slightly better battery(than the razr obviously), HD screen, and old school HDMI/charge ports. Probably with touches of jb in the UI..(think ATRIX)
if this turns out to be the case... I'm going to be sad....

I keep going back and forth whether to get this or wait. After owning a nexus i dont think i can ever go back to a locked down device again. But i am really wanting to get another motorola device. My decision would been so much easier if it was confirmed unlockable, had a 12mp camera, and came with the razr maxx battery. :D

Idk... jb is not that much different from ics... I know that ics is just supposed to be a short stop... according to the rumor mill... and if you look at jb.. it appears to be just an ics add on, but of course it would be lol. but PC747 would know far more about jb than I.

So I will say this, if Moto was smart, it would release with jb. Its the only logical way of being "more desirable" and to stay competitive... especially since they've shrunk the battery...

But I doubt it will have jb.

So in conclusion if Moto doesn't release it with jb you have a RAZR, with a souped up more efficient processor, slightly better battery(than the razr obviously), HD screen, and old school HDMI/charge ports. Probably with touches of jb in the UI..(think ATRIX)
if this turns out to be the case... I'm going to be sad....

I don't know about the whole battery thing. With the s4 and 28nm thing it could last just as long. People with the gs3 are getting great life.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Jb takes ics and makes its smooth. Jb is google's best software yet. Jb on the razr maxx would be an awesome thing.

I don't know about the whole battery thing. With the s4 and 28nm thing it could last just as long. People with the gs3 are getting great life.

Some are, some aren't. At least from what I've read.

Jb takes ics and makes its smooth. Jb is google's best software yet. Jb on the razr maxx would be an awesome thing.

Yes it would.

Some are, some aren't. At least from what I've read.

Yes it would.

Well only time will tell I guess. Hopefully it comes out soon so we can get some reviews on the battery life.

Back