Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Things that'd make the razr hd my phone of choice:
1.5ghz+ cpu
1gb of ram (2 is overkill at this point in phone technology)
15 hour+ battery
4.2-5" hd screen
Ics and guaranteed jb
Good quality 8mp camera
Bright screen
Rootable at some point

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Things that'd make the razr hd my phone of choice:
1.5ghz+ cpu
1gb of ram (2 is overkill at this point in phone technology)
15 hour+ battery
4.2-5" hd screen
Ics and guaranteed jb
Good quality 8mp camera
Bright screen
Rootable at some point

2 gb may seem to be overkill however it will make the phone even more future proof

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

2 gb may seem to be overkill however it will make the phone even more future proof

True, in 2 years 2gb could be out dated with 3 or even 4 gigabytes

Exactly and that is important for those who want a 2 yr device.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I want more efficient use of the processing cycles before I worry about throwing more ram at it.. just me though ;)

I seriously doubt 2gb of ram is going to be on this phone. Reasoning being:

- The phone was leaked months ago and pictures not too long afterward.

- Meaning hardware had been largely done at that point.

- It would be prohibitively expensive to change the hardware, retune the software to the new hardware and then test it all over again.

I'm skeptical but optimistic about Jelly Bean. Reasoning being:

-Software is easier to change when the hardware remains the same.

- Jelly Bean is all under the hood and it appears that Motorola largely leaves that intact when it applies its modifications.

- They delayed the release of ICS for the RAZR in order that it receive 4.0.4 instead of the earlier ICS version. This indicates to me that they are being more proactive now about software.

2gb unlikely. JB toss up. In my opinion.

I want more efficient use of the processing cycles before I worry about throwing more ram at it.. just me though ;)

while i think that's important, they are definitely stuffing more into these games and that's where ram is important.

while i think that's important, they are definitely stuffing more into these games and that's where ram is important.

+1 I get where both of you saying

I see what you mean about the games.. I don't play games on my devices only because I'm not a gamer. So seeing that side of the coin.. I feel ya

I see what you mean about the games.. I don't play games on my devices only because I'm not a gamer. So seeing that side of the coin.. I feel ya

Yeah i can't wait to see those see through Holo display devices that are similar to the stuff in continuum. Someday.

These devices are still mind boggling, my first pc wasn't this powerful.

Yeah they have a lot of power.. these things are almost sci-fi stuff from 10 years ago lol.

Yeah they have a lot of power.. these things are almost sci-fi stuff from 10 years ago lol.

Totally. I mean there are watch devices now that are smart extensions of our phones! Even watches that are smart phones themselves.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

liftedplane said:
Yeah i can't wait to see those see through Holo display devices that are similar to the stuff in continuum. Someday.

These devices are still mind boggling, my first pc wasn't this powerful.

Its amazing isn't it. My first computer was a TRS-80. DOS Basic and all.. Built my first tower in '98. My droid2 smoked it. Heck even my BB storm had more power. I can't wait to see what the next 5-10 years brings..

Yeah in the next 5 years we'll have more tech in our phones than the f22 raptor has on board :) jk.. but we already have way more power in the palm of our hands, than NASA had to put a man on the moon. :) unbelievable.

Back