Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Where is this phone!? You'd think the maxx would be going down in price soon.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

hotice said:
I can live without unlimited data. I just can't wait to see the final Razr HD and the final specs. I'm interested in the Sony Xperia GX too but I expect both phones to have 2GB of RAM and the S4 processor. I want the MicroSDHC/XC and the MicroHDMI I expect from Moto, Sony may have those as well, but I think the real trump card will be the 3300mAH battery! The battery life we will get when we combine that battery with the 28nm die size of the S4 is what legends are made of!!! While Apple is bragging about their 4" 16:9 screen on the iPhone 5 I'll...well, never mind, there is really no comparison.

The HD will not have the 3300mah battery. If I remember correctly the FCC reported that it will have a 2500mah battery. And I am pretty sure from what they are saying that it will 1 gig of ram

mgrande said:
Where is this phone!? You'd think the maxx would be going down in price soon.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The funny thing is that the maxx cost as much as the S3 and the one x combined. And nothing against the maxx but it is not even in the same league as those two phones

The maxx has the best battery of the 3. Having a phone that lasts a day and a half is worth it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Correct it's not in the same league, however to an average costumer it's just as good :). Not everyone lives off quadrant scores like usnerds:).

Googorola MAXX

pc747 said:
The maxx has the best battery of the 3. Having a phone that lasts a day and a half is worth it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

So since It beats it in one spec category it makes it a better buy. If that's the truth then I guess if the nokia pure view 808 or what ever it is called ever comes to the states then you will be switching to that phone.

So since It beats it in one spec category it makes it a better buy. If that's the truth then I guess if the nokia pure view 808 or what ever it is called ever comes to the states then you will be switching to that phone.

To you and I it's just a category, to most people on this site it's just a category. To a majority of the Verizon client base, it's the best stock battery on a Droid, and it does everything the OneX and S3 does:).

Googorola MAXX

Need Information

Ive been excited about the Razr HD launch, but from the sound of the forum it seems that its not going to have all of the functions that it previously promised. Recently... 2 days ago i destroyed my droid 2 which was out of date but loved for so long. I need a new phone and soon!!! I want to wait for the HD's launch but i have no clue when that is going to be; plus with no 13 mp camera and no 2 gb ram .. it doesn't seem to stand out against the Galaxy S3 anymore, I was wondering if someone could either list the specs(the most likely rumored for the HD) of both phones for comparison? and what you think i should go with? Any help would be great

Do you guys think that Verizon is holding off on the HD because the razor maxx is still selling really well

That's exactly what I think is part of that! Why kill a phone that's still selling like hotcakes! Gives them plenty of time for making up marketing strategies for the new phone!
Its either going to be the New Back to School Phone or Merry Christmas November launch ;P

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Last edited:
jgmecarter said:
Do you guys think that Verizon is holding off on the HD because the razor maxx is still selling really well

I think it's planning a release after the iPhone launch. Motorola also said they were going to focus on less phones. This seems to be a part of it.

If the Razr HD has to be delayed another month or two for Moto to get JB working on it...then i'll wait patiently. I'd really wish they'd say something about it. Tease Me or something!!

choppacha said:
If the Razr HD has to be delayed another month or two for Moto to get JB working on it...then i'll wait patiently. I'd really wish they'd say something about it. Tease Me or something!!

Oh but they are teasing you, their silence only fuels the hype.
Hopefully, they did learn some valuable lessons from other releases that may have been rushed. I also hope that they are looking at what the competition has offered and are possibly looking at upgrading some specs.
However, more than likely, since the maxx is still selling like hotcakes, why steal its thunder. Wait for sells to slow and then drop the new model. Its all about the Benjamin's!!!!!

Selling the HD wouln't steal any thunder from the Maxx...it's battery is what sells when compared to anything else. At 2500mA the average consumer would still look towards the Maxx...that's plenty of time to be working on a HD Maxx. lol

Back