Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Selling the HD wouln't steal any thunder from the Maxx...it's battery is what sells when compared to anything else. At 2500mA the average consumer would still look towards the Maxx...that's plenty of time to be working on a HD Maxx. lol

I doubt that there will be an HD Maxx, if there was, then the HD would have a lower battery (probably not exceeding 2100mAH).

the HD is a MAXX in itself interms of battery life performance (2500mAH in combination with the s4 processor)

coderror said:
I doubt that there will be an HD Maxx, if there was, then the HD would have a lower battery (probably not exceeding 2100mAH).

the HD is a MAXX in itself interms of battery life performance (2500mAH in combination with the s4 processor)

FCC documents show it having a 2350 mAh battery.

Here is my Cry baby moment.

baby-cry.gif

Ok this is why I am so frustrated with Motorola. Htc is about to release in october (rumor) an awesome device specs wise HTC’s 5-inch 1080p Smartphone Rumors Pop Up Again, Could Launch in September on Verizon – Droid Life

The SG3 is an awesome phone and its about to get even sicker with jb in q3 Jelly Bean updates by Samsung for SGSII, SGSIII, Note and Note II | SamMobile

And I see the specs on the razr hd and think "that is soooo last month". Seriously I dont know who is doing what to who ...but motorola needs to grab the reins on this thing before they get lapped again.

Especially with a certain company (the fruit) looking to release their popular phone in q3.

1020434_action.jpg

Grrrrrr.... what are samsungs like??? This is getting pathetic.. I might have to start looking their way..

Grrrrrr.... what are samsungs like??? This is getting pathetic.. I might have to start looking their way..

My buddy just got an S3 and it's killer. My Nexus has been awesome! I was worried coming from lots of Moto but I've been very happy.

My buddy just got an S3 and it's killer. My Nexus has been awesome! I was worried coming from lots of Moto but I've been very happy.

loved it on att... but Im waiting until q3 or q4 to decide what device i should buy.

pc747 said:
Here is my Cry baby moment.

Ok this is why I am so frustrated with Motorola. Htc is about to release in october (rumor) an awesome device specs wise HTC’s 5-inch 1080p Smartphone Rumors Pop Up Again, Could Launch in September on Verizon – Droid Life

The SG3 is an awesome phone and its about to get even sicker with jb in q3 Jelly Bean updates by Samsung for SGSII, SGSIII, Note and Note II | SamMobile

And I see the specs on the razr hd and think "that is soooo last month". Seriously I dont know who is doing what to who ...but motorola needs to grab the reins on this thing before they get lapped again.

Especially with a certain company (the fruit) looking to release their popular phone in q3.

I will say this being the biggest fan of Moto. If HTC releases this quad core beast with 5in display, adreno 320 then ima be on it. That thing destroyed everything. A Moto nexus would be nice but we will see what's in store cause if the rumors hold true this device would be unbeatable. My deal is to wait till the end of the year, maybe December and see what there is to offer.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

I will say this being the biggest fan of Moto. If HTC releases this quad core beast with 5in display, adreno 320 then ima be on it. That thing destroyed everything. A Moto nexus would be nice but we will see what's in store cause if the rumors hold true this device would be unbeatable. My deal is to wait till the end of the year, maybe December and see what there is to offer.

My concern with htc is they release this awesome mega devices and will put a 1400 battery in it. To me that is a head scratcher . That and sense. Sense is just too heavy. They need to scale it way back like moto did.

pc747 said:
My concern with htc is they release this awesome mega devices and will put a 1400 battery in it. To me that is a head scratcher . That and sense. Sense is just too heavy. They need to scale it way back like moto did.

Yeah u do have a point, battery will be small and sense is horrible.

Never know maybe they will learn from getting their heads handed to them and will listen to the complaints. By qtr 4 I will know who learned and who didn't.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

How are talking about q4 with this phone!? Tje way its starting to look it will be at least some weeks before this phone is released. I dont see moto releasing it and then a month or two later releasing a nexus.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

All of my smartphones have been DROID but I would try a moto nexus

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Back