Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Thats not innovating thats updating. Moto gets no credit for releasing it with jb and calling it innovation. They innovate by giving us the 12mp camera that they gave china. They innovate by upping it to 2gigs of ram. They innovate by putting a 4000 mah battery in it. Thats innovation .... but then again moto as become the screw up where we dont even hold them to the same standards any more. We baby them along like "ok just give us a phone that dont fall apart when we take it out of the box". (Claps) "yea good job the phone turned on. "
Motorola is feeling the heat and past executives got the boot. And that is good. But motorola will not get a dime of my money until they start putting out front leading devices again something i know they are more than capable of doing.

(Drops the mike)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I should've been clearer on this. Lol. Yeas innovation isn't giving us the jb update lol.

Innovation is better hardware lol

Just hype that even die hard iphone users are loving the gs3 and im looking at motorola like "that should be you getting that love...but naw you wanna lock bootloaders and give people 20 different variations of the same phone" .

Its ok though.. ima breathe now.

Any one starting to look at the rumored titan or the new nexus?

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

since the rumored release date is on oct. i think am gonna skip this one and see how the new nexuses turn out to be, .. if there would be a motorola nexus, then great, if not, will wait for the next iteration of Motorola phones, probably mid next year.

just need to see this device being released to satisfy my craving of seeing a rumored phone being released lol

4.6 inch screen. Yeah I'm going to pass.

4.6 inch screen. Yeah I'm going to pass.

If true, the 4.6" screen is disappointing for me as well (along with the possibility that it might include the same camera on the RAZR). With the on-screen navigation buttons, that means the usable screen area will be about 4.3" most of the time (except when watching videos). I've been wanting a Motorola phone with a screen larger than 4.3" for a long time now, and I was hoping the RAZR HD was it. This 4.8" screen on the S3 has spoiled me. I guess I'll definitely be on the lookout for the rumored HTC 1080p device now.

Last edited:
If true, the 4.6" screen is disappointing for me as well (along with the possibility that it might include the same camera on the RAZR). With the on-screen navigation buttons, that means the usable screen area will be about 4.3" most of the time (except when watching videos). I've been wanting a Motorola phone with a screen larger than 4.3" for a long time now, and I was hoping the RAZR HD was it. This 4.8" screen on the S3 has spoiled me. I guess I'll definitely be on the lookout for the rumored HTC 1080p device now.

Exactly . Plus other than the chip set don't see the upgrade from RAZR to RAZR HD. Oh well at least Vzw will still be able to sell RAZR maxx.

9 months and all they changed is the battery and chipset that's not innovative at all.

So the HD is the Atrix with a bigger battery and a .1 inch bigger screen. This makes since considering that Motorola likes to stay behind the competition. Well hopefully the galaxy note 2 will come to Verizon

So the HD is the Atrix with a bigger battery and a .1 inch bigger screen. This makes since considering that Motorola likes to stay behind the competition. Well hopefully the galaxy note 2 will come to Verizon

The note 2 or a new nexus

This just seems to be Motos M.O.! Minimal upgrade in specs to get you to buy at minimal costs to them! Its all about the greenbacks! Its cheaper for them to buy if its already being mass produced . Their not lagging but their not leading either! That costs money, that Moto has been lacking! But now that Google has it, we might see a little bit more initiative and risk taking in the future. Google's got a lot of money to throw down :) Samsung's the leader today, but I see Moto making a comeback trying to be top in sales!!! We'll see.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

I'm fine with a 4.6" display, especially if it's a non-PenTile LCD with ColorBoost which sounds excellent. I'm also fine with the 2500mAH battery since the 28nm die process of the S4 chipset could more than make up for that. If there is a Maxx version available at the same time I would take it. I really want to see it get 2GB of RAM and a BSI camera. I don't care if it's 8MP or 12MP. 12MP is a plus if it's a good camera. If it is good I'll be happy with 8MP.

I just think Moto needs to release this thing now!!! It's too bad they're waiting so long. I almost want to go out and buy a Galaxy SIII and be happy with a smaller battery, no HDMI, very good camera, and *2GB* of RAM!!! Hopefully Moto will at least release the Droid Razr HD with Jelly Bean on the thing.

On the plus side, I guess the longer I hang in there with my Droid X the more great devices I'll have to choose from. I'd love to get something (Maybe the Bionic 2?) with the Snapdragon S4 Pro, which uses the Adreno 320 GPU. Hopefully that device would have 2GB of RAM and come with Jelly Bean.

Back