Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

I would leave my d2 for a bionic 2, I almost ditched it for the bionic.

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I got tired of waiting so I went out and grabbed a nexus7 ;)

I got tired of waiting so I went out and grabbed a nexus7 ;)

Booo man up and get a real nexus. Jk that's a good purchase. I am probably going to hold on to my current nexus jb is just too awesome. Seriously it will take a lot for a device to be a true upgrade from what I have, especially now that I know the RAZR are having problems with signal as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This is stupid. Wait til october to release a phone that is on par with a phone thats been out (s3)? If thats the case then ill pass. Maybe I'll take another look at the s3 or wait for the nexus. Im really bummed about this phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

:icon_ nono2::reddroid::greendroid::soapbox::ban: I almost got an s3 today.... I need an intervention

My prediction: Samsung and apple will have another 4th profit. Motorola 4th qtr loss. Oh well money isn't everything. Maybe they should release special edition college and NFL color razrs .I mean they can't do any worse.

just forget about this phone, nexuses are coming at the end of this year, few more months, am pretty sure if motorola made a nexus it would be awesome, or if it didnt make, then we will have a choice of several nexus phones to choose from, pretty sure the sepcs would be better then S3.

i badly need a new phone, but am not going for the S3 after all this waiting, I'd rather wait for few more months then convince myself that S3 is for me. (nothing against the S3, it has some great specs, .. but with the plasticy look and feel and almost 3 out of 5 people i meet already have it, ...its just not my cup of tea)

pc747 said:
My prediction: Samsung and apple will have another 4th profit. Motorola 4th qtr loss. Oh well money isn't everything. Maybe they should release special edition college and NFL color razrs .I mean they can't do any worse.

I'd get a CHARGERS one! Lol ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

mgrande said:
This is stupid. Wait til october to release a phone that is on par with a phone thats been out (s3)? If thats the case then ill pass. Maybe I'll take another look at the s3 or wait for the nexus. Im really bummed about this phone.

I agree.. how about that htc 6435?? that's shaping up very nice from what I hear and if it has the 5inch screen ill be selling my s3! I think the droid hd should of been out a long time ago

I agree.. how about that htc 6435?? that's shaping up very nice from what I hear and if it has the 5inch screen ill be selling my s3! I think the droid hd should of been out a long time ago

Id love an htc phone with a large battery. I love the new sense. But i prefer a slightly smaller screen.

just forget about this phone, nexuses are coming at the end of this year, few more months, am pretty sure if motorola made a nexus it would be awesome, or if it didnt make, then we will have a choice of several nexus phones to choose from, pretty sure the sepcs would be better then S3.

i badly need a new phone, but am not going for the S3 after all this waiting, I'd rather wait for few more months then convince myself that S3 is for me. (nothing against the S3, it has some great specs, .. but with the plasticy look and feel and almost 3 out of 5 people i meet already have it, ...its just not my cup of tea)

I really want the s3 but I'm with you I'd rather wait for a nexus either moto out someone else with a better gpu and more solid feel. I really want a 4.8 with a slide out keyboard. right now it's just dreaming.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

I almost got the vzw version in pebble blue 32 gig today... almost.... I walked at the last minute.

im waiting until christmas.

Back