Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Yeah the up n down is really getting old. Lol

mgrande said:
Id love an htc phone with a large battery. I love the new sense. But i prefer a slightly smaller screen.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

It's not much bigger than the S3 and the s3 is starting to look small after a month haha I'm not saying Def get the htc just if it's in the market or coming soon don't count it out as a option that's all

94lt1 said:
I almost got the vzw version in pebble blue 32 gig today... almost.... I walked at the last minute.

Yea let them think they got the sale then just walk out haha.. I ill never buy a phone from a vzw store what a waste of time and the people working there are the worst well dressed snobby and stupid the trifecta lmao!

personally I think 5 inches may be too big. The way the sg3 is built it is just right...barely.

Yea let them think they got the sale then just walk out haha.. I ill never buy a phone from a vzw store what a waste of time and the people working there are the worst well dressed snobby and stupid the trifecta lmao!

It wasn't that.. its that I'm litteraly getting tired of waiting... for something that's already out.. but I got this feeling of.. well... it didn't feel right?? :confused:

pc747 said:
personally I think 5 inches may be too big. The way the sg3 is built it is just right...barely.

That's what she said lol.... Well from what I heard it will have on screen buttons so if it does that will save a lot of space so the phone could have 5inch and be the same size the s3 has alot of room top and nottom

94lt1 said:
It wasn't that.. its that I'm litteraly getting tired of waiting... for something that's already out.. but I got this feeling of.. well... it didn't feel right?? :confused:

Well wait than... the razr hd should be solid if they hurry to market and if ur not all in on the phone u will get tired of it really really fast... I only got the s3 because of the plan changes and I had unlimited and it's been solid I've had a few problems but it does not blow me away and it feels cheep as he'll and every time I hit the home button the plastic makes the creeking noise also the data connection is pretty weak!

Yep, waiting...

c640af9d.png

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

galaxy_nexus_2012-8-12-10.png

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That does look sweet.. I use chrome rings too :)

As much as I hate my phone for freezing and generally sucking, I may just buy an extended battery and wait til the 320 phones come out. Motto is pissing me off and I wont be givi ging them my money.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Back