Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Man... with the exception of the battery life... the s3 is starting to look really good

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Man... with the exception of the battery life... the s3 is starting to look really good

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Compared to the MAXX, the battery life is lacking on the S3. But compared to every other LTE phone on Verizon right now, the S3 has the best battery life out there. And it won't be too far behind the RAZR HD either. Plus, the S3 has the added benefit of a removable battery. With an extended battery, or a quick switch to a second standard battery, you've got the MAXX and the HD beat.

I'm increasingly happy with the choice to go with the S3, especially as more news on the upcoming Motorola phones pops up.

Compared to the MAXX, the battery life is lacking on the S3. But compared to every other LTE phone on Verizon right now, the S3 has the best battery life out there. And it won't be too far behind the RAZR HD either. Plus, the S3 has the added benefit of a removable battery. With an extended battery, or a quick switch to a second standard battery, you've got the MAXX and the HD beat.

I'm increasingly happy with the choice to go with the S3, especially as more news on the upcoming Motorola phones pops up.

:):DOK mister!!!!! I tried to be peaceful!! Now you've gone and done it!!! You asked for it!! :icon_censored: remember... this hurts me more than..... no... that's a lie ;) lol :cool:

completely agree. With my S3 I regularly get over 4 hours of screen time on with well over 18-20 hours off a charge. That will more than get me through any day, plus I have chargers in my car and at home and work. I'm very happy with my S3 and will hold off until a substantial improvement is released.

Now the bootloader is unlockable does this change your mind.

My answer is no. I bought a rezound before that used a similar tool. Its a start but htc dev was more headache than anything. Plus the device specs trumps unlockability any day.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

So what do you think will be involved in unlocking the boot loaders..?

unlocking isnt the issue. Its relocking and the fact it still checked your boot.img. On the rezound you get a lot on the mainver error that literally made restoring software a pain. Hopefully motorola learns and does better. Also did not liked it said "relocked". Then again I understand motorola wants to protect their device. I think as of right now if you want to unlock your device go nexus or sammy. But the future could change and prove me wrong.

Advice taken..

So I giess its official, sept 5th.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

mgrande said:
So I giess its official, sept 5th.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Don't get you hopes up this is Motorola and Verizon they might just tell us that they are coming out with a new color for the razor and razor maxx

Sept5 for what? OK.. I read the announcement... let's see what it is... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Don't get you hopes up this is Motorola and Verizon they might just tell us that they are coming out with a new color for the razor and razor maxx

Nokia and MS are announcing the next WP8 earlier the same day, it would be stupid of Motorola (and VZW) to call their event "The day's main event" and not announce a new phone or something of real importance, am 80% sure that this is the RAZR HD announcement (and/or RAZR mini)

glad that an official announcement will happen for the RAZR HD got tired of following leaks every now and then lol

Back