Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

coderror said:
Nokia and MS are announcing the next WP8 earlier the same day, it would be stupid of Motorola (and VZW) to call their event "The day's main event" and not announce a new phone or something of real importance, am 80% sure that this is the RAZR HD announcement (and/or RAZR mini)

glad that an official announcement will happen for the RAZR HD got tired of following leaks every now and then lol

OK so they will announce the razor HD a phone that should have been released two months ago. Being late to the party is not always a good thing. With the new HTC phone the iPhone 5 and the Samsung galaxy note 2 coming out Motorola's new phone will already be a thing of the past. But congregations to Motorola for coming out with a new phone. Maybe this phone will set the standard for the mid range phones on Verizon

So how does this work? Assuming they do announce it on the 5th, will we get a release date then? Or just an announcement?

So how does this work? Assuming they do announce it on the 5th, will we get a release date then? Or just an announcement?

You never know with moto/vzw.. hopefully it'll be an announcement of the device/s, features, specs and the release date.

Isnt the iphone 5 coming in september? They should be in hurry since verizon will have a huge campaign for that as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Isnt the iphone 5 coming in september? They should be in hurry since verizon will have a huge campaign for that as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yeah i think the 5 is coming out in Sept..

so i guess we ARE gonna see the RAZR HD announcment on the 5th of Sep. after all :biggrin:

Hey all, sry have been out for a week. Bought a monitor lizard and jeez they can take up alot of your time lol. I just went back through the last 10 pages, looks like I missed some things but I think I'm all caught up now :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

i must admit i am so on the fence about this phone. I mean it looks awesome but at this point eh. We will see how much will power I have on release day. :p

pc747 said:
i must admit i am so on the fence about this phone. I mean it looks awesome but at this point eh. We will see how much will power I have on release day. :p

Id wait till the end of the year, honestly we all know were gonna see a Nexus and going by your screenshots, you Nexus looks sweet man, I love it. My GFs Nexus is cool, I think the only thing I hate about it is the signal issues but should be good enough until the next wave of devices hit.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Me too.... its not right that phones make me this way :D:p

I've been going back n forth with bsweetness about being pulled so hard towards the s3... but this leak has given me the strength to hold out till The 5th..

My anniversary is the 1st.. so great news would be awesome on the 5th.. and I'll get the device as a belated anniversary gift :) to myself lol.

The wife got another conure... so I'm set :)

I am set at waiting until christmas because I will not be upgrading until they offer double deals promotion.

Im already having a hard time waiting :D

View attachment 54836

Over or under that i will be able to make it until xmas.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I won't make it that long.... lol

Back