Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Download the app one more clock widget.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

eafff75e.png

thanx for this, it looks sharp even on my 2+ years old htc desire lol.

the videos have been removed, in fact the whole youtube account has been killed, this gives credetiblty to the videos :)

i have downloaded the two videos localy on my machine to view them cuz i knew the videos are gonna be kileld :biggrin:

I don't understand why so many people, who I have great respect for, use clock widgets? I think they're redundant (you have a perfectly functional clock at the top right and you just need to touch your notification bar to see the date) and a waste of system resources as well as screen real estate. The only time I may want a larger clock and date display is when I want to check it quickly and my phone happens to be off...guess what, lock screen has that!!! Is there practical value in the clock widget or is it just the cosmetic appeal that makes them so popular?

Calm down. We all choose what we like/dislike. For me its a nice addition to the theme of my phone. Plus i can touch the clock widget to access my alarm clock, go to accuweather, or get detailed battery info.

Calm down. We all choose what we like/dislike. For me its a nice addition to the theme of my phone. Plus i can touch the clock widget to access my alarm clock, go to accuweather, or get detailed battery info.
Just curious...I didn't mean to seem excited. You gave four excellent reasons that I think would justify it's presence! Thank you :)

Last edited:
/QUOTE]
Just curious...I didn't mean to seem excited. You gave four excellent reasons that I think would justify it's presence! Thank you :)

I use beautiful widgets and i can access my calendar by touching the dates. Alarm chick by touching the hour weather and three widget settings by touching the minutes. Not to mention i like how it looks.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

I have mine set so when I touch the clock, it goes to my texts..yep I still have texts in my capacitive buttons too...:)

I don't understand why so many people, who I have great respect for, use clock widgets? I think they're redundant (you have a perfectly functional clock at the top right and you just need to touch your notification bar to see the date) and a waste of system resources as well as screen real estate. The only time I may want a larger clock and date display is when I want to check it quickly and my phone happens to be off...guess what, lock screen has that!!! Is there practical value in the clock widget or is it just the cosmetic appeal that makes them so popular?

well, why have an android in the first place? you can buy a cheap feature nokia phone, it has clock, weather, internet and it calls, send SMS and email .. its touch and type, its completely functional + cheaper + epic battery life

android is all about customization and putting the things you like and changing them whenever you feel like it when you get bored

here is mine

View attachment 54868

hotice said:

Simple.. For the same reason ppl want a new phone when there old one works fine they like it better or they just want to change to give it a different look

So judging by the videos, the HD is going to be very similar... but the UI will have more ATRIX like features. And if course there's always the s4 processor... but who's to say......come on Sept 5th..

Its gonna be an ATRIX copy, RAZR style! :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Its gonna be an ATRIX copy, RAZR style! :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Motorola better to do a REAL good job marketing this thing. Right now they are about to suffer another quarterly loss. now if they could market it to make crap look like gold they could minimize the loss. Because right now we know how we all feel about this phones specs wise the only thing even making us half way considering it is because of the name on the device "motorola (which means great build quality and radios in our minds)" . So they better hammer on that and the look and hide the specs sheet :p. That way they can jedi mind trick the community into thinking this is an awesome phone when we have the note 2, htc super phone, and another nexus on the horizon.

Back