Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

The maxx is now back down to 199. Getting close

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I fully expect this device to be a space filler...

But around black Friday..or around valentines...the new Moto will emerge... powered with Intel chips...and who knows what else.

But I'm still getting this phone.. cause I can lol.. I'll let you guys know how it is..:)

I fully expect this device to be a space filler...
But around black Friday..or around valentines...the new Moto will emerge... powered with Intel chips...and who knows what else.
But I'm still getting this phone.. cause I can lol.. I'll let you guys know how it is..:)
I don't think Intel will bring anything to the Android game. We already have enough competition with TI, Samsung, Qualcomm, and NVidia. Intel really doesn't know anything about mobile devices - ultra low power. They're especially behind the game with mobile graphics. If they put out an x86 phone running Android it will be terrible because everything else is optimized for ARM based processors. It may run most software fine or even fast but it will probably have compatibility issues. Look at the Cisco Cius.
If Moto does move to Intel (I know they said they will be using some Intel processors) that's all the more reason for me to get the Razr HD. Man, I really hope the Razr HD has 2GB of RAM!!!

[video=youtube;XmW14kFJRDg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmW14kFJRDg[/video]

[video=youtube;m-TIPstdVaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-TIPstdVaE[/video]

I don't think Intel will bring anything to the Android game. We already have enough competition with TI, Samsung, Qualcomm, and NVidia. Intel really doesn't know anything about mobile devices - ultra low power. They're especially behind the game with mobile graphics. If they put out an x86 phone running Android it will be terrible because everything else is optimized for ARM based processors. It may run most software fine or even fast but it will probably have compatibility issues. Look at the Cisco Cius.
If Moto does move to Intel (I know they said they will be using some Intel processors) that's all the more reason for me to get the Razr HD. Man, I really hope the Razr HD has 2GB of RAM!!!

Be prepared to be amazed then.... Intel has already put a single core processor in a device that was running ics... and it was smooth, fast and efficient...

Some may think otherwise, but my experience is that Intel will MAKE things happen.....

We'll see..but I'm sure Intel will open doors that other chip manufacturers haven't considered possible.

Last edited:
I believe that is the Droid Razor Micro. Notice the model number of 907

? What's This? I just found this on Yahoo News!!! The Droid "M"?

View attachment 55031

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

A. BGR is the most unreliable tech "news" site out there.

B. It sounds like they're getting information about the RAZR HD and the RAZR mini mixed up.

Droid-Life posted about the story, clearing up what is likely confusion on the part of BGR's source.

Last edited:
http://bit.ly/R4gPlw

With the way Motorola is going I would not be surprised if this is what they announce on the 5th.

We've been talking about that for the past few posts already. :)

For a good while the rumor has been that Motorola would release the RAZR HD and a RAZR mini. That phone is the same one that's been rumored as the mini.

Guys just thought about it. We still have one more droid left. The annual moto droid slider. Now what if moto released a pure vanilla phone with a slider that was not a nexus but a Google experience device.... they did it before.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back